You're The Woman With A Plan

(Camila's POV)

I walked down into the basement, where Lauren had been the whole week. She didn't even come to school. All she's done is been in the basement drowning herself in bourbon and whine and pretty much any alcoholic drink within her mits.

"Lauren?" I said quietly.

"Not so loud," a pile of blankets mumbled.

I walked over to it and dismantled it blanket by blanket. Of course, Lauren was laying there at the end of it.

"Turn down the lights," she complained.

"Get your lazy ass up Lauren," I demanded. "You're going to take a fucking shower."

"No I'm not," she hissed.

I rolled my eyes and just realized that she was on a couch. I quietly tip toed over to the other side and very lightly began to tip it over. It didn't take long for Lauren to roll off of it.

"What the hell," she shouted.

"You're done Lauren," I said. "I'm tired of watching you drink the pain away. She would have wanted better for you."

"Don't talk about her like she's gone," Lauren pointed to the covered corpse. "She is still here."

"She's only there because you won't let the girls bury or cremate her."

"I'm not going to let worms crawl all over her and there is no way in hell shes burning."

"Lauren!" Dinah shouted from the stairs. We both looked up. "Ally's got a lead. Might lead us to Jesy."

Lauren looked at me and then back at Dinah, "who's the source."

"One of the hang outs that Leigh-Anne gave us. Shawn and Ariana were watching it and they think they saw her."

"They think?" Lauren questioned. "Unless this is a positive thing then I don't give a shit."

Dinah rolled her eyes and headed back upstairs.

"Why are you being such a bitch," I spat.

"I'm not, I'm being honest. We can't go off something that could be nothing."

"Fine," I said. "But your still taking a shower."

Lauren rolled her eyes and then smirked, "fine."

She reached over for a half empty bottle of bourbon, but I smacked her hand before she could lay a finger on it. Of course, she gave me a bitch what the fuck look, but I ignored it.

I gave her a fake smile and then headed back upstairs to see what was going on.

-----Flashback-----

Ally walked inside from being in the phone. "Just called Demi, she said she knew another witch and I have her number right here."

"No," Lauren said. "It's too late."

Ally walked over to see Hayley's body there, motionless.

"I can dig a grave out back so that she can be here-"

"Were not burying her," Lauren interrupted Normani.

"Lo-"

"No camz not now," she said.

"Do you want to cremate her?" Dinah asked.

"Fuck no!" Lauren shouted. "That's worse."

"What do you want us to do?" Ally asked.

Lauren didn't respond. She just walked over to get a sheet from the covers. Then she came back and used it to cover Hayley's body.

"Put her in the basement," Lauren demanded.