You're A Hoe

(Camila's POV)

My eyes opened. The light hit brighter then everything before. It felt good. For once my day felt normal.

"You're awake!" Dinah barged into the room.

I sprung up from the silk blankets, and comfy bed. Lauren must have put me in her bed when I fell asleep.

"Damn DJ what'd I ever do to you?" I asked, rubbing my chest to calm down my accelerating heart rate.

"You scared the shit out of me that's what!"

"So were you trying to get even?"

Dinah rolled her eyes, walked over to the bed, and sat beside me. She hugged me tightly. "Don't ever get captured again, okay."

"Okay," I giggled.

"Everyone is downstairs, including Lauren, so when you're ready to come down, you should."

I nodded, "thanks Dinah." I looked down and realized I only had on a bra and my underwear. "Where are my clothes?"

Dinah chuckled, "Lauren took them off of you because she thought they were filthy. She was going to put clothes on you, but then you mumbled 'no' and tucked yourself into the blankets."

"You didn't even try to put clothes on me!"

"Honestly Camila? Lauren stripped you of your clothes and then you refused to get changed. Do really expect Lauren to try and convince you to put on clothes?"

"I guess not," I chuckled. Of course Lauren would want me to be half naked.

"Anyways, I'll bring you a big t-shirt to change into."

Dinah got up from the bed and left me on the bed, still half naked. I could hear mumbling from downstairs and I was curious of what they were all discussing. Out of curiosity, I got up from the bed; a blanket wrapped around my waist. I pressed my ear and whole body up against the door.

"There going to find her here," a voice spoke, "so either we get her out of here, or we call-"

"No! Not him," Lauren said.

"Either him or we all die," Normani said.

Before I could hear any more the door opened and I fell flat on my face.

"Mila? What are you doing?" Dinah asked.

I quickly sprung up, "Nothing. I was just about to see if you were coming."

"Yes, and that's why you had your ear pressed up against the door?" She questioned.

I gulped, "that's because I have no clothes on and I was trying to see if I could hear you coming."

"Right?"

Before things could get more awkward I looked down and saw Dinah had a T-shirt and some basketball shorts in her arms. I took them and then pushed her out of the room.

I kind of felt bad for kicking her out of the room like that, but she's Dinah's so it's all right.

I slipped easily into the T-shirt and then put on the shorts. They were a little big, but luckily there was rope from inside which I used to tighten them.

After getting dressed I made the bed and picked up the scattered makeup on Lauren's vanity. Honestly her room was messy, but I really can't complain since mine is worse.

"Mila," Dinah called out from the other side of the door. "You almost done."

I quickly tip toed over to the door and opened it. "Just about."