You're Hiding Secrets

(Lauren's POV)

"Anything?" I asked Ally anxiously.

"No. Maybe she's not coming." Ally said sadly.

"If Mani said she's coming. She's coming." Dinah said.

"Where did you drop of Camila, again?" I asked Dinah.

"Relax she's with a friend and Mani wouldn't go after her. She knows how you feel about her." Dinah said.

Just then Normani walked in and we all looked at her in shock.

"Normani!" We shouted, running to pull her in for a hug.

She smiled pulled us in even tighter.

"I've missed you guys," she said.

"We've missed you," Dinah said.

Normani pushed us away and had a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The girls I was working with knew who killed Thomas. They found out who the purificatur is, but said they wouldn't tell me because they found out I made contact with you and said I had a connection with this person."

Normani looked down in sadness and I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Did they tell you who killed Thomas?" I asked.

"They said I'd know soon. Then they told me to leave or they'd come after one of you."

"They said you'd know soon? What does that even mean?" Dinah asked.

"I don't even know, but maybe we can still find out who the purificatur is. All they told me is that they were meeting with her today and she has no idea."

"Wait," I interrupted."Dinah didn't you say Camila was meeting some new student today?"

Dinah's face went blank and we all stared at her.

"Dinah what is the girls name?" Normani asked anxiously.

"I don't know, something with a T," Dinah said.

"Taylor?" Normani said in fear.

"I think so," Dinah agreed.

Normani looked me dead in the eye with a scared expression, "She's the girl I was working with."

My heart broke and I felt the world just stop. "Dinah where did you drop her off?"

"I'll take you there. Let's go." Dinah said.

I nodded in agreement. My body trembling at the thought of seeing Camila dead.

We all took off right behind Dinah and I was just praying to anyone who would listen that she be alive.

When we got to the house I broke the door open and my mouth dropped at what I saw.

Selena and a blonde women were both drinking from Camila's neck. I could hear her heart barely beating.

"Camila!" I shouted.

Both girls took their blood covered mouths of her neck and looked at Normani, who was right next to me.

"I should have figured you'd find me." The blonde woman said. "But since your here you can clean up this...Camila."

I went to attack her, but Normani grabbed me from behind.

"You should be thanking us Normani. Your boyfriend has finally been avenged," Selena said.

"She wasn't even here when Normani's boyfriend was killed. You're lying." Dinah said, her hand starting to turn into a fist.