You're Not Innocent

(Third POV)

Camila was being held in the air, her feet dangling, as Taylor kept her hands wrapped around Camila's neck.

"Lauren help me. Please." She struggled to let out.

"I'm sorry Camila, I don't help murderers." Lauren said.

Camila felt tears streaming down her face and within seconds, Normani stole her away from Taylor.

Camila started breathing heavily and Lauren just stood there watching. Camila stumbled over to Lauren and she tripped and fell into Lauren's arms.

"Lauren? Please." Camila pleaded.

"You brought this onto yourself the day you killed Thomas!" Normani shouted from behind.

Next thing Camila knew, she was being dragged by Normani. She turned Camila around so her back was laying on the ground.

Normani looked her dead in the eye, "No one is going to help you. You're a murderer." Normani bit into Camila's neck and Camila tried to push her off, but Normani was just to strong.

"Lauren! Help me!" She shouted softly while in excruciating pain.

"Goodbye Camila." Lauren said, disappearing into a mist of smoke.

Camila felt her life fading away and Normani finally decided to pull herself away from Camila's delicious blood.

"Goodbye bitch!" Normani shouted, right before snapping Camila's neck.

Camila then woke up from her nightmare, breathing deeply.

"It was just a dream," Camila placed her hand on her chest. "But it felt so real."

"Camila! Lavantate!" Someone shouted from downstairs.

"Coming Mama!" Camila shouted back.

She quickly jumped off her bed, put on her slippers, rushed downstairs while brushing her hair.

"Mama what time is it?" Camila asked.

"Eight o'clock." Her mother told her.

"Mama today is Saturday. Why can't I just sleep in?" Camila asked.

"Because your friend, Lauren, is waiting in the kitchen to talk to you."

Camila froze for a second, she wasn't ready for the questions that Lauren would most likely ask.

"Go Camila. Ask her if she wants anything to eat or drink....now," her mom demanded.

Camila raised her hands in defense and felt her heart beating faster for every step she took. The closer she got to the kitchen, the more fearful she felt.

"Lauren?" She questioned, walking into the kitchen.

"Hi Camila," Lauren said from behind.

Camila was startled and jumped a little.

"Lauren let me explain-"

"I'm not going to hurt you Camila," Lauren said in an understanding tone.

"You're not?" Camila questioned.

"No, I'm not. I just know there's more to the story. Please tell me the whole truth." Lauren sat on the counter.

Camila took a deep breath and started to explain,"It was after my sister died. Her name was Sofia and she was only eight years old."

"You never told me you had a sister," Lauren said.

"I try not to talk about her, but she drowned last year before the crash happened. A month after she drowned I got drunk after drinking four glasses of my moms wine. That night I went for a drive and all I remember is hitting someone and after that nothing. I just woke up in my bed and thought it was a dream."