You're Not a Monster

( Camila's POV )

" What the hell just happened! " I screamed as Lauren and I walked out of the school doors.

" Lauren where have you been? " Dinah asked as she appeared out of nowhere.

" What are you doing with her? " Normani asked as she, too, appeared out of nowhere.

" Where did you guys come from? " I asked, still wondering where they came from.

" Did you guys find Lauren? I need the glasses. " Ally asked as she, also, popped out of nowhere.

I looked at Ally and saw her as pitch black as Selena's were. I quickly went behind Lauren and wrapped my arms around Lauren with my eyes shut in fear.

" They won't hurt you " Lauren said " You're safe with us "

I gulped and slowly walked to her side, but I didn't let go of her arm.

" We're not gonna hurt you Camila. You're cool " Dinah said.

I smiled slightly but I soon frowned again once I looked at Normani and saw her looking at me with hatred.

" What does she know? " Ally asked. Her eyes were normal again.

" Nothing. Selena just tried to feed on her and I stopped her. " Lauren said.

Ally then looked at me seriously " Did she say anything to you? "

" All I now is she would have eaten me if Lauren hadn't saved me " I said as I looked into Lauren's eyes and she smiled, doing the same.

Normani scoffed and walked over to me and Lauren.

" You risked the alliance for a stupid human! " Normani yelled at Lauren.

" Hey! That ' stupid ' human is standing right here! " I yelled.

Normani rolled her eyes and looked at me with her black eyes.

I gulped and then said. " I'm not afraid of you! What's your problem? "

She then looked at me angrily and next thing I knew I was being pinned up to a wall.

Her teeth started to grow fangs and she was looking me straight in the eye with her black ones. " You should be afraid and you're my problem. "

I gulped in fear but I kept myself calm to show her that I wasn't scared. Even though I was.

" Get off of her! " Lauren yelled as she pushed Normani to the ground.

Normani slowly got up and licked the blood off her lip.

" You would side the with her! Over your own blood! " Normani yelled.

Normani started to charge at Lauren but was stopped by Ally.

" Both of you stop this! Dinah take Camila back to our place. " Ally said as she stood between Normani and Lauren.

" Dinah I have to get home before my mom freaks out. " I said in frustration.

" I got you " she said happily. " Where do you live? "

" 156 rosewood street " I said.

" Oh I know where that is " Dinah said.

She then walked past Normani, Ally, and Lauren, who were all in some kind of death glare battle.

Then she picked me up, bridal style, and in a blink of an eye we were at my house.

" How did you- "

" I have my ways. Now take me inside I wanna see your house. " She said as she walked up to the porch.