So....update

Hey readers I know you've been patiently waiting and because you have I am going to give you a sneak peek. Most likely the next chapter will be the last of this book, don't worry the sequel is also in the works and I want to give some shoutouts to victorious_7  and swooniing because they are writers as well and personal friends so go check them out.

Anyways, here's your sneak peek....

--------------------------

Third POV

Camila walked downstairs and all eyes were on her. She blushed at the thought that they all knew what Lauren and her had been doing.

Lauren coughed, "so any new ideas?"

"We have one," Halsey spoke. "It's a spell my grandmother once told me about. It will make your blood be like acid to vampires."

How is that spell going to help us," Camila asked.

"Because," Halsey spoke. "Jesy needs to drink your blood for the ritual, so when she drinks it and your blood becomes acid, it will give us time to finally put her down."

"Lauren," Dinah said. "We have to tell you something."

Lauren raised an eyebrow, "what?"

"We may have called him," Dinah spoke hesitantly.

"What the fuck Dinah!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Who's him?" Camila questioned.

Lauren rolled her eyes, "he's one of the specials. They are super powerful because they killed some of the first Purificaturs."

--------------------------

Sorry but that's it, can't give to much away.

Love you chickens 🐔 ❤️