You're My Normal

( Lauren's POV )

" What are you doing here? " I asked Demi as I walked inside the kitchen where all the girls were.

" Just came to let you know that Taylor found a purificatur and it's somewhere here so I'm gonna being staying here for a while. " Demi said.

" That's impossible there hasn't been a purificatur in centuries. " I said, crossing my arms.

" No, we just assumed there wasn't any in centuries since we've never found any. " she said.

" Actually, we assumed that because someone killed the last line of purificatur, remember. " Normani said.

"Turns out they didn't." Demi said as she took out a bunch of papers.

She grabbed a paper that looked like an old birth certificate. "What we didn't know is that the family had another child."

"How didn't we know about it I mean 'The Specials' found out everything there is to know about them?" Dinah said.

" That's what I was wondering, but, once again, it turns out they had a vampire on the inside to make sure no one ever found out. "

" What vampire would want to help them? " I asked.

" Justin. He has this conscious that made him chose humans over us. " Demi said.

" He must be pathetic to think those humans are any better than us. " Normani said.

" Well, Normani, for you're information there are many humans that are ten times better than us. " I said.

Normani rolled her eyes and scoffed, but Dinah and Ally nodded their heads in agreement.

" Anyway, the vampire that found out is planning on draining the girl dry and we all know what that means. " Demi said.

" It's a girl? " Dinah asked.

" Yes, but- "

" This person is going to take the girls power. " Normani said, interrupting Demi.

" Exactly. I think if we can find out who the girl is and take the power- "

" Then we will never have the urge to kill ever again. " Dinah said, interrupting Demi.

Demi rolled her eyes, " I was going to say then we will be as powerful as 'The Specials'."

"What do we know about the girl?" Ally asked.

"Wait a minute." I said "You guys are willing to kill an innocent girl just for power?"

"We don't know she's innocent." Normani snapped.

"Lauren listen to me." Demi said as she placed her hand on my shoulder "It's just one girl and then we will never have to kill again. Her blood it...it will give us control."

I rolled my eyes and shrugged off Demi's hand. "If we do this then we're no better than the monsters we're known as." I said angrily.

After that I stormed out of the kitchen and went into room. I threw myself onto my bed and took out one of my books.

"What the hell is wrong with those girls" I mumbled.

Before I could open my book and start reading, Dinah knocked softly on the door and asked "Can I come in?"

"Ya, come on in" I said.

"Thanks. Listen I'm sorry about earlier it's just....if we drink this blood, we won't ever loose control." She said while laying down next to me, "We will still have to feed but this blood can stop the cravings. Do you want to constantly have the urge to rip Camila's throat out"