You're The Hybrid Pack

"She was here," Jesy said as she smelled the chair where Camila had been sitting in earlier.

"How can you tell?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"I know the smell of purificaturs. It's a very distinct smell." Jesy said.

"No sign of anyone still here," Perrie walked in. "They must have fled."

"When no duh," Jade walked in. "Who would stay in a house after a massacre."

"More importantly," Jesy lifted a sheet that was covering Taylor's body. "Who would be stupid enough to leave a body."

"Maybe their going to come back for it," Leigh-Anne suggested.

"Maybe...Perrie and Jade, you two stay here just in case anyone does come back. Leigh-Anne, you and I are going to keep looking for the purificatur."

They all nodded and listened to their Alpha's orders.

Jesy and Leigh-Anne left while Jade and Perrie stayed behind. They went to go check Camila's house to see if she was there. When they got there, all they saw was a murder. Camila's mom was on the floor with her throat torn out and her blood covering the tile.

"Where do you think she could be?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"I don't know, but obviously she's not here." Jesy said.

Just then Leigh-Anne's phone rang and it was Perrie.

"Hey Per," she answered.

"Hey Lee, no one has showed up so can me and Jade go get something to eat?" Perrie asked.

Leigh-Anne looked over to Jesy to see if she was okay with and she nodded.

"Ya, Jesy said it was okay."

"Alright, well we're going to eat at a place called the '7/72 grill.' Met us there when you're done looking around."

"Alright," Leigh-Anne hung up the phone.

"What the hell is 7/27?" Jesy wondered.

"I don't know, but it sounds like the name of an album." Leigh-Anne said.

Jesy chuckled and they left the house.

Meanwhile, Perrie and Jade went to the 7/27 grill. Since they were still part werewolf they had to eat human food. They sat together and both ordered salads, except Jade also wanted biscuits.

While eating, they smelled a familiar scent and looked around. It was the scent of the purificatur.

"Her," Jade pointed to a girl that was sitting and reading a book. It was Camila, but hey didn't know that.

"What about her?" Perrie asked.

"That's the purificatur," Jade said.

"Are you sure?" Perrie questioned.

"I'm positive," she said. "It's the same smell as the house we were just at."

Jade stood up, but Perrie stopped her and talked her out of going over there.

"What," Jade said angrily. "We've killed before, what's the difference."

"Look at her," Perrie explained. Jade turned around  and took another glance. "She's just a kid, probably not even seventeen."

Jade rolled her eyes, "who cares Per. Once she's dead we will never have to turn and be in pain ever again. Plus we can turn whenever we feel like it. There are rumors it can make us even more powerful."