You're In Too Deep

(Lauren's POV)

I turned to my side and watched as Camila slept peacefully. The blankets covered her bare breasts and for a second I forgot how we got here.

We were in my room, both tucked into my silk maroon colored blankets. I too, was naked under them.

I heard a knock on the door and Dinah's voice. "Lauren?" She questioned, "if you're there get out her as fast as you can."

I sprung out of bed and quickly changed. I then opened the door only enough for me to get out, so Dinah wouldn't see Camila.

"What's the problem?" I asked in concern.

"It's Normani," Ally said from behind Dinah. We both turned. "She's gone."

My eyes widened in fear and I ran to the basement. The chains had been unlocked, almost as if someone let her go.

"She must have gotten to the keys somehow," Dinah said.

"No," I crouched down to pick up an earring that I saw on the floor. "This was Selena's. I remember her wearing it when we saved Camila."

"What do they want with Normani?" Ally asked.

I looked at her, I was confused as well. "I don't know, but whatever it is it can't be good."

I could hear Camila waking up from downstairs and ran back to my room.
When I got there she looked confused and concerned.

"What's wrong?" She asked, knowing something was wrong.

"Nothing, just stay here and sleep." I demanded.

"Lauren who are you talking to," Dinah walked into the room and smirked. "It's about damn time you guys hooked up."

Camila blushed and her face turned as red as a tomato. It was adorable.

"Dinah can you, you know."

"Ya sure," she winked at me and then left the room so we could be alone.

"What's going on Lauren?"

I was hesitant to answer, "nothing. You just head home, I'll have Dinah catch up with you."

"Lauren, you know, you can tell me. I'm not going to be upset."

I couldn't tell her, I just couldn't. She was already hiding out because of Taylor and Selena. I didn't want her to be even more worried now that Normani was loose.

"Lauren?"

"Everything is fine Camila. Go home I'm sure your mom is wondering where you are."

"Okay, we'll talk later." Camila gathered her things and get dressed. Then she left and I made my bed.

"You want me to go with her?" Dinah walked in.

"Would you please? I'm going to help Ally look for Normani and I don't want Camila to think anything is wrong," I pleaded.

"Lauren why don't you go Camila. I know you like her and I'm pretty positive she likes you."

"Because Dinah you guys have been vampires longer and I'm scared I might hurt her. Being around her is terrifying and I'm terrified of hurting her."

"I bet you weren't terrified when you two slept together."

"What!" Ally's nosy ass barged in.

"That's different," I defended myself.

"You're not scared of hurting her," Dinah said. "You're scared that it's your fault she almost died. It's because of you that she's alive Lauren not in danger."