You're Normal

( Third POV )-{One Month Later}

"Still nothing?" Camila asked concerned, laying down with Lauren on her bed.

"Dinah found an apartment with Normani's clothes, but she's long gone." Lauren said sadly as she put her phone on the nightstand.

Camila moved her position so she could hug Lauren. Once Camila had her arms around her, Lauren began to cry.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault." Camila said sadly.

"You couldn't have known that she was going to leave. It's not your fault." Lauren said, brushing her hand across Camila's cheek.

Camila smiled softly and wiped a tear off Lauren's face. Lauren smiled back.

Lauren's phone rang all of a sudden and Lauren jumped of her bed and picked it up.

"Dinah what's up?" Lauren asked persistently.

"I'm outside the house right now, but I thought that you should know- "

"Know what?"

"Normani left a note for us. I'm coming inside right now."

Camila and Lauren both looked towards the door as soon as they heard it open. Lauren quickly ran out of the room and Camila jumped up behind her.

"Where's the note!" Lauren yelled as she ran into Dinah.

Dinah quickly took an envelope out of her back pocket and handed it to Lauren. On the back of the envelope it said "To my sisters."

Lauren ripped open the envelope and saw there was indeed a note.

"Dear sisters," Lauren read, "I know you want to know where I am, but please stop looking. Me and two other girls are searching for the purificatur and have a lead. Once I find out who it is I will come home, but until then stop looking. I don't want to be found. Goodbye, this is the only note I will leave you. And only warning I will give you."

Lauren looked up from the paper sadly and Camila placed her hand on Lauren's shoulder. "We're going to find her Lauren. I promise."

"You don't get it." Lauren said, "If Normani doesn't want to be found then she won't be."

"Should we listen to her?" Dinah asked.

"Of course not. Now more then ever we have to find her." Lauren said.

Camila and Dinah both looked at each other and could see that Lauren was dead serious.

"How are we supposed to find her? We don't even know where to start." Dinah said.

"Well she said she's working with two other girls so maybe if we can find out who they are, we can find out where they are." Lauren said.

"I'll make some calls and ask Demi to look into it." Ally said, coming downstairs.

"Is there anything I can do?" Camila asked.

"You can go home and get some sleep." Lauren said.

"But you might need me here." Camila said.

"You're not going to be much help if you're tired the whole time." Lauren said.

"I'll give you a ride Walz." Dinah said.

"Thanks, but are you sure?" Camila asked.

"Yes I am. Now go get some sleep." Lauren said.

Camila smiled and gave Lauren a big hug. Lauren kissed her forehead then let her go off with Dinah.