You're The Purificatur

(Camila's POV)

I slowly began to wake up. I could smell something cooking, but wasn't sure exactly what it was.

"She's awake," a young woman said.

"Where am I?" I questioned.

"Relax, we're not going to hurt you." A woman brought a bowl of ramen noodles to me. " I already called Perrie and Jade, they're on their way."

"Perrie and Jade?" I tried to stand up. "How do you know them."

"They asked me to keep an eye on Jesy's barn and let them know if I saw a young brunette anywhere near it. When I saw you I assumed that's who they were talking about."

"You have to let me go before she comes after you too."

"Relax, Jesy couldn't come here even if she wanted too. This is our territory and if she crossed into it I'd kill her."

I  finally stood up to eat the soup, but the woman had me sit back down.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"I'm Kendall." The woman said. "My sister Kylie went out to watch the perimeter as soon as you woke up."

"Why are you helping me?"

"Because I know who you are....purificatur."

My eyes widened and I headed straight for the door, although I was still limping. As I was limping for the door I tripped, but luckily Kendall caught me just in time.

"You don't have to be afraid of us. My sister and I don't want to kill you." Kendall tried to convince me. "Just lay down and eat the damn soup."

"Why should I believe you?" I backed away from her. "Everyone else seems to want to kill me."

"Because," another woman came in from the door behind me. "We're not going to kill some random teenage girl just so we won't have to turn once a month, that's just stupid. 'Oh no I cant handle the pain so I'm just gonna kill this chick and it will all end.' That's not how life works, there's always something that fucks up everything and I'd rather not risk everything for a ritual that might not even work."

"That's Kylie, my sister," Kendal said.

"Did you tell her her friends are on their way?" Kylie asked.

"Yes," Kendall whined. "You know you don't have to tell me to do everything, I do have some initiative. Beside I'm older then you."

"What does that have to do with anything? You're older then me woopty doo, but yet I'm still smarter."

Kendall stood up growled, literally, furiously. Then Kylie took a step forward and she and her sister were almost touching noses.

"Will both of you calm down," I pleaded. "You two are worse then me and my sister."

"And where's she?" Kylie questioned.

I looked down and answered, "dead."

Kylie's eyes widened and Kendall pinched her.

"Do you know the history behind your bloodline?" Kylie asked.

"Not really," I said. "All I know is that it's Latin for clean which I would assume means that I'm pure or some shit like that."