You're Safe With Me

( Camila's POV )

Lauren was hugging me the rest of  the period until it was time for us to go to go to lunch.

When it was over we left the gym and Lauren carried my bag, since she felt so bad for hitting me. Then she continued to hug me.

" Lauren you can let go of me now, I'm fine " I said with a smile.

" I'm sorry I just feel so bad " Lauren said as she slowly and hesitantly let me go.

" I know it probably hurt Camila, but at least it was funny " Ally said, then Lauren hit the back of her head.

I just blushed and Lauren and Ally walked me to their lunch table. Lauren  pulled out the chair for me to sit and put my backpack on the back of it.

" My Lady " She said as Ally rolled her eyes and sat down.

" Thank you " I said as I took a seat.

" You're welcome beautiful " Lauren said as she sat next to me.

" Aren't you guys going to get lunch? " I asked as Dinah walked over with Normani.

" We don't eat lunch here " Normani said as she looked at me angrily " the food is disgusting "

" Oh I see, what do they have? " I asked.

" Well today it's a barbecue burger " Dinah said as she took a seat by me.

" Well it's a good thing I didn't get food because I hate barbecue " I said, causing everyone to laugh.

" Usually they have some kind of burger and a fruit to go with it " Lauren said as she put her arm around my shoulder.

I froze up and my body tingled all over. I know it's weird I mean me and Lauren just met, but oh my god she is beautiful.

" What kind of fruit? " I asked, finally snapping myself out of her trance.

" Mainly apples and bananas " Ally said.

I slammed my hands on the table and stood up. " Bananas?! "

" Ya, lots " Dinah said as they all looked at me strangely.

I quickly grabbed Lauren's arm and pulled her off of the chair.

" Where are we going? " she asked as I continued to pull her.

" To get some Bananas " I said as I saw the lunch line.

" Why " She asked while trying to pull back her arm.

I quickly stopped and grabbed her shoulders so that she was facing me. "Because they are the greatest invention of mankind "

She smirk and put her hand over my cheek.

" I can think of something else " she said, looking directly into my eyes.

I could feel my cheeks turning the brightest red they've ever been.

" Let's go " I said awkwardly and pulled her with me into the line.

" I'll use my lunch number because since you're new they probably haven't added you in the system yet " Lauren said as she grabbed a Banana.

" Thanks " I said with a blushing smile.

After me and Lauren had gotten the Banana we went back to sit with the girls.

I kept making jokes, which the girls laughed at because the were stupid.

Normani just gave me a death glare the whole time and I did my best to avoid eye contact with her.