You're Always In The Past

(Camila's POV)

"You can stay here," Lauren said. "For as long as you want."

I sat on her beautiful silk blanket that covered the bed. Lauren had offered me her room and I expected, but only if she would stay with me, which she gladly agreed to.

"Thank you Lauren," I said.

She peck a kiss on my lips, "No problem sweetie."

I smiled and then there was a knock on the door.

"Can I come in," I heard a voice say.

"Sure," Lauren responded.

It was Normani, she walked in and her face was filled with guilt the moment she saw me.

"Camila can I talk to you alone," she asked.

"Whatever you have to say to me, you can say in front of Lauren." I told her.

She sighed, "fine. Listen Camila, I'm really sorry about your mother. I know it wasn't your fault that my boyfriend died and I promise you I will live with regret for the rest of my life."

"I forgive you," I told her sincerely. "If anything I should be blaming myself for not listening to Lauren or Dinah about triggering your emotions. It's my fault."

"It's not Camila, I was so driven by hatred that I was willing to kill Lauren if it meant hurting you."

"It's neither of your guys' fault," Lauren butted in. "Camila you didn't know that she was going to hurt anyone you love, and Normani, we've all gone through having no emotions. There is no way you could have stopped yourself."

The room went silent and I just continued to think about my mothers face, she was so filled with fear when Normani killed her. It's my fault for triggering Normani's hatred, I should have listened.

"Sorry to interrupt," Dinah came in. "But Perrie and Jade are here."

Lauren nodded and we all headed down the hall to speak to them.

"Hello Lauren," Jade said.

"Jade," Lauren said in a serious tone.

"We didn't come for a fight," Perrie said. "Well not with you at least."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Normani asked.

"We can work together to stop Jesy from coming after Camila," Perrie started. "You can't beat her alone and Jade and I know her better then any of you. Plus, as long as Jesy is alive, Camila will never be safe."

"Why on earth would you want to help us?" Lauren asked.

"Because we want Jesy gone as much as you do,"Jade said. "But we have two conditions."

"Oh ya," Dinah said. "And what are they?"

"One," Perrie started. "You have to let me and Jade be the ones that kill her."

"Fair enough," Normani said.

"Why does it have to be you?" Lauren asked questionably.

"Because, since Jesy is our pack leader if we kill her, then anyone who was turned by her no longer has a sire bond. Only someone she sired can sever the link," Perrie took a seat.

"Sire bond?" I questioned.

"Me and Jesy were friends before she turned us. We all were. A vampire turned her and then Jesy turned each of us after that vampire threatened to kill us if she didn't. Since we were all friend we already had a bond with her, when she turned us it heightened that bond and we were all bonded to her."