Goodbye

(Third POV)

Camila walked downstairs and all eyes were on her. She blushed at the thought that they all knew what Lauren and her had been doing.

Lauren coughed, "so any new ideas?"

"We have one," Halsey spoke. "It's a spell my grandmother once told me about. It will make your blood be like acid to vampires."

"How is that spell going to help us," Camila asked.

"Because," Halsey spoke. "Jesy needs to drink your blood for the ritual, so when she drinks it and your blood becomes acid, it will give us time to finally put her down."

"Lauren," Dinah said. "We have to tell you something."

Lauren raised an eyebrow, "what?"

"We may have called him," Dinah spoke hesitantly.

"What the fuck Dinah!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Who's him?" Camila questioned.

Lauren rolled her eyes, "he's one of the specials. They are super powerful because they killed some of the first Purificaturs."

"He's a rapper slash guitarist and calls himself Machine Gun Kelly," Dinah pointed out.

"He has no regard for human life and his music sucks shit," Lauren argued.

"His music isn't that bad," Halsey whispered.

Every vampire in the room gave her a questioning glare.

"Anyways," Lauren said. "How are we going to get Camila to that ritual?"

"Well actually we just have to let Camila get taken," Halsey said. "That is, if Camila is okay with being bitten into."

All eyes went to Camila as she questioned whether or not she wanted to be bitten by a vampire. Every time she got bit it was painful.

"Give her some time to think about it," Lauren said as she walked over to comfort her.

"You better hurry then, because the full moon is tonight so they'll be coming for her whether we want them to or not," Halsey said.

Camila looked at the time and it had only been fifteen minutes since her and Lauren went upstairs.

"I'll do it," she said, which caught Lauren by surprise.

"Camila, you don't have to," Lauren said.

"I know, but I want to. I just want this to be over Lauren."

Lauren hugged her and pecked the top of her head. "Okay honey."

Dinah let out a squeal and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Anyways," Lauren said. "How are we going to let them take her without getting suspicious."

"Well since this is a vampire home we don't have to worry about inviting them in," Ally said, "but we have to put up enough of a fight to make it look real. Then, Lauren you will pretend to try and sneak Camila out of the house and hopefully they'll catch you."

"Hopefully?" Lauren questioned.

"Yes, " Ally clarified, "most likely they'll run after you to catch Camila. If they don't they'll probably take one of us and force Camila to come willingly. If that happens, then Camila has to come alone and say she ditched you."

"I guess it makes sense," Camila said.

"What if somebody gets hurt," Lauren asked.

"We probably will, but I'm willing to do it," Dinah said.