WHEN LOVE ENDS PART 1

(Third POV)

"Lauren!" Camila shrieked.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but this is the only way you will learn how evil her kind is" Alejandro, her father, said.

"She'll never forgive you," Lauren said as her blood continued to poor out from her, slow and painfully. The blade lodged in Lauren's chest refused to come out, besides her best efforts to pull it out.

"One day she will understand," He said as he slowly pulled out his perilous katana from its holder.

"I love you Camila," Lauren said intensely.

"Dad don't-"

With Lauren's last breath he swung the katana over Lauren's head, slicing through every inch of flesh and straight through her neck. Her blood splattered on Camila and her father as Lauren's head rolled to Camila's feet.

"No!" Camila shouted with all the pain in her heart and soul.

"Camila wake up," someone whispered in her ear.

"He-hello?"

"Camila wake up!"

Camila's eyes burst open and she placed her hand over her heart as she felt her heart beating uncontrollably. Then someone took her into their arms and held her tightly.

"Hey, did you have another nightmare," Lauren spoke.

Camila's eyes began to tear up as she looked up at Lauren. Just the thought of seeing her in that horrible position scared Camila to death.

"Ya, it's just, it's been a week since my dad came back and told me to stop seeing you. We haven't heard from him since I said 'no' and he might come back and try to hurt you."

Lauren caressed the side of her cheek to comfort her, "I can take care of myself Camz, and if he tries anything I promise I'll let you know."

Camila sighed as her hand touched Lauren's, "okay."

A loud thud echoed the room, which made Camila jump, but it was just Dinah bursting through the door.

"Camila you're awake," she exclaimed, "Normani is looking for you. Says it's a 'human thing."

"Go my little mundane," Lauren joke as she helped Camila up after her terror jump. She rolled her eyes at Lauren's comment but then giggled.

"On my way Normani," Camila shouted. She slowly got up from the bed and began to make her way downstairs, where Normani has been waiting.

"It's about damn time, I'm starving," Normani said.

"Yes sorry, I should have told you that humans usually are hungry as soon as they get up. Oh wait, that's what I've been telling you the last month and half or so."

"Listen you're the only one that actually needs to eat breakfast in this house, other then me. So you're the only that can go with me." She crosses her arms.

"Fine Normani, go wait in the car while I get my wallet and I'll buy you and I some breakfast, but then we're going grocery shopping so I can teach you how to make your own breakfast."

Before Camila could begin going upstairs to get her wallet, Lauren vamped downstairs and handed it to her.

"Here you go babe," Lauren said and planted a kiss on the lips.

Camila blushed and happily headed to her car, where she started the engine and then took off with Normani.

Dinah then sped over, "is Camila gone yet?"