Camila Left 😢

So as you all have heard Camila is leaving fifth harmony and honestly I'm very heartbroken about this. I want to continue writing but then again I'm deeply saddened with her decision. Camila was a huge inspiration to me and seeing her leave like this truly breaks my heart.

My first thought honestly was now that she's leaving her and Lauren could get together since their no longer in the same band. I then reminded myself that Camren was just a friendship.

It is so hard for me not to cry but I know my mom and dad will think I'm stupid for crying over that. Like I said Camila truly inspired me and honestly I was feeling down in the dumps until I discovered fifth harmony; again. I honestly don't think there music will be the same because Camila has a very unique voice, as they all do, and not hearing her voice will bring me to tears.

Also, I know we're all worried about Camila but what about the girls. I'm sure they are just as saddened and we should bring their spirit up.

Even though I am disappointed in Camila for not sticking around until the end I will respect her decision and pray that in the future the girls will make at least one more song together.

Anyways I will post the new chapter sometime soon and I am still deciding on whether to continue or not so if you want me to continue just leave it in the comments.

XOXO STAY COOL