You're Mine

( Third POV )

Camila slowly opened her eyes as the light shined directly in her face. She got up from her bed and saw she was still in the same clothes as yesterday.

" Lauren" She said, rushing over to the window.

" Camila you're going to be late to school! " Her mom yelled from downstairs.

" Coming! " Camila yelled as she stepped away from window.

She started to pick out her clothes, as she does every morning, and get dressed.

She took out a blue skirt and a white shirt with blue polkadots to match. Once she was dressed she brushed her hair and put in a little blue bow.

After getting ready she rushed downstairs and served herself a bowl of Cheerios and put in banana slices.

" You ready for another day of school? " her mother asked as she took a seat next to her.

" Yes. I've already made two really good friends. " Camila said happily.
She
" Really? What are there names? "

" Well there's Dinah, she's really sweet and then there's Lauren. She is just wonderful. "

" Wonderful? "

Before Camila could think of an excuse she looked at the time and realized it was time for her to go to school.

"I have to go " Camila said, pecking a kiss on her mothers cheek as she left "Love you. "

Camila left the house, got in her car and drove off. She blasted music from her favorite singers, Melanie Martinez and Hayley Kiyoko.

When she got to school, she went straight to the girls usual table and started reviewing the notes for her classes.

Before starting her work, she took took out her phone and ears buds. Then she put on her playlist from earlier and started reviewing.

About fifteen minutes of reviewing a boy came and sat next to her and she removed one ear bud from the side he was sitting on.

" Why are are you sitting here? " he asked.

" Why not? " I said happily.

He smirked, " A girl like you shouldn't be sitting with creeps like them. Why don't you sit with me and my friends? "

" I'm good, but thanks for the offer. " she said.

The boy grabbed Camila's arm and looked her straight in the eye, " Please I insist "

She gulped in fear and before she could say something, the boy was being tossed on the floor.

Camila looked up to see it was Lauren who had pushed him.

" You stay the hell away from her. " Lauren said.

" You okay Mila? " Dinah asked.

" I'm fine thanks. " She said, still trembling a little.

The boy got up, but before he could attack Normani and Ally showed up at Lauren's side and he smirked while walking away.

" Who was that? " Camila asked, hugging Lauren.

" That was Austin. One of the people I warned you about. " Lauren said, hugging Camila back. "I thought you said you knew him? "