Chapter 4- Ink and Dream

Please read A/N

"Error!" It was another Sans. I look up and then look behind me. It looked like the Sans Frisk drew. The Sans walked up to Error. "Where is everybody!" Said another Sans. He wore a thin crown, golden colored boots, golden colored gloves, a golden colored cape, a gold belt that said DS, gold gloves, blue pants, and black shirt. He had a bow.

"ThEY wEnT to LoOk for yOU." Responded Error. "You're lucky we're still here." Said threatening, the Sans with the paint brush. He sighed and took his paintbrush off his back and twirled it around with his hand. As he twirled splats if paint splattered around the void. Soon creating openings. Every Sans and Frisk jumped back in. Then I see my Sans and Frisk they were looking for me.

"Over here!"

I yelled. I look at them and they run, run, run to me. Frisk jumps into my arms. She hugs me tight. "Are you okay?" She said concerning. I nod. I see someone hovering over us. My eyes widen. Frisk turns around. "Oh hi Ink!"

He smiles. "Hello. How are you?" She smiles. "Great thanks for asking." I stare at him frighten. Frisk gets up and talks to Ink of my situation. "Oh I see." He looks at me. He smiles and leads me his hand. I grab it and get up. "Hi I'm Y/N..." I say smiling. "Nice to meet you I'm Ink." He says with one hand on his waist and the other hand out waiting for me to shake his hand. I smile. I send my hand with the mark. We shake. He smiles at me and turns around and talks to Frisk. I see Frisk nod. She looks at me walks up to me. "Hey Y/N umm sorry I can't take you back home. But Ink said he's going to take you." I give a shock face. "Oh OK." I say. I see Ink waiting for me. I walk then look back at Frisk and Sans. They're smiling.

I walk up to Ink. He had one hand on his paint brush. He smiles. "Ready?" I nod. He gets his brush. Right before he was going to make a paint spot his eyes widen. "Wait..." He looks back. "Dream!" He called. I think he was looking for the Sans that came here too. "There he is." He said pointing.

Dream was jumping. "Give that back it doesn't belong to you!" I look up. Nightmare is teasing Dream.

Nightmare has Dream's crown by one of the tentacles throwing it up. To high for him to reach. Nightmare grinned looking down at him. "Dream!" Ink called again. Dream looked back. "It'll be quick! Promise!" He screams. Dream looked at Nightmare then he looked back at us. He sighed. He walked up to us. "Yes Ink what do you need?" He said a bit upset. "I need you to watch things around here while I'm gone. OK?"

"Sure. But why?" Ink walked up to Dream and explained my situation. He nodded and came up to me. "Welp..um...nice to meet you! I'm Dream. From Dreamtale!" He said cheerfully. So Dream and Nightmare are from the same AU.

I smile. "Hi I'm Y/N nice to meet you too."

Then I see something.

His crown. It was flying straight to us! I immediately grab Dream from the shoulders and push him down and I duck. "Owww! What was that for!" He said painfully. The crown falls behind me. "Your crown...someone threw it at you." He looked behind me. "Oh then it's okay." He said picking it up. "We gotta go." Said Ink. I nodded and went to him. Ink gets his brush and opens a hole of paint in the void. "See you later." I say as I walk in. "In your Dreams! Literally!"

The paint closes and I turn around. I'm in Frisk's backyard again. Again I fall. I look down. The book. I grab it and tuck it in my shirt. I get up and look at Ink. "Where's your house?" says Ink. "M-my house? Why do you want to know where my house is?" He looks at me concerning. "I need to speak to you in private." "I don't know if I trust you yet to tell that information."

"You don't need to trust me."

"Well I have to go. Yeah." I say walking backwards. I turn around and fast walk. Then I feel something grab my wrist. "No...we need to talk." He gave me a stern look. "Please." he begged. I sigh. "Fine its (random address)."

Soon as I finished he grabbed my hand and I felt something. I felt dizzy. I close my eyes.

"You can open your eyes now." I open my eyes and look around. I'm in my room. Teleportation nice. I sit on my bed. "So what is it you wanted to talk about?" I say. "First..." he pulled his hand out. "What." "Give me the book please." he said slowly. "What book?"

He smiled. "Don't think I didn't see that rectangle shape book under your shirt." I sigh I hand him the book. "I knew it." He gave it back to me. "Of all the people in the world it's you.....your a Nekojin."

Heyyy everyone. You enjoying yourselves. I got big plans. I'm so excited! So I know its short but oh well. I know that it's kinda confusing right now but I was rushing it because I was going to go my friends but...... yeah. So that's all for now. Byeeee.

~TheOreoCookie