Chapter 27- The Soul of Lies

"Rose! Rose wake up!" I said as I ran up the stairs. The light F/C aura was slipping into my room. Then my locket jingled. Rose crawled slowly out onto my shoulder. "What's so urgent you needed t wake me up?" She said all sleepy like. "Look." I said bending down as the aura floated in. Rose tilted her head as she jumped down and smelled the creaky door. "It smells off." said Rose as she had peered her head at the door. "Imma go look." she had said slipping underneath. "You know I could've opened the." I said as I had grabbed the knob and rolled my eyes. I sighed and opened the door.

The cool F/C aura died down. I looked up to see a girl out lined in F/C. Her face seemed narrow, her body shape small and simple, but the most powerful feature were her eyes. I stared in amazement. I slowly closed the door. Immediately she had relaxed. "Omg!!! How long has it been! My goodness." she said has she took a seat on my bed and stretched. She stopped and blinked curiously around. "Where am I?" she said questioningly. I just stood there confused clueless. "Excuse me? Do you know where I am?" She should know right?! Then-WTF?!

She hovered around me as if she was examining me. "Um um-" "What's your name?" My mind had went blank. "Y-Y/N." I said quietly. "Oh nice to meet you Y/N, my name is Chrome." she said sweetly. She took her hand out waiting for a handshake. I grabbed her hand and slowly shook it. Rose jumped onto our hands and looked up at her. "That's a weird name." said Rose as she jumped and hovered herself. We let go. Chrome looked at Rose. "What?" she paused. "A cute kitty!" Chrome said as she lighted up. "C-cat!" Chrome nodded and grabbed her. "You're so cute!"

"I don't think you sh-" "Let me go!" Rose screamed. Chrome yelped back and let go. "Sorry." she said quietly. "Rose jumped onto shoulder, growling. "I'm sorry." she said. "She doesn't that as you can tell." I replied. It was silent. "So um-" "You haven't answered my question." she said hovering over me. "What was your question?" 

"Where am I?" she repeated. My mind went blank again. She should know, shouldn't she? "H/T (hometown)." she blinked a couple times, "Do you know where a small village near a enormous tree is? It's quiet known village." 

"Um. No I don't. " she groaned, "That's fine I'm just going to stay here then." WTF! Where is this conversation going?! "Um uh I don't know about that-." "Yes! Alright thank you so much for the offer I'll stay!" Wha-What the fuck! "But-" "Don't worry I'll stay out of sight." she said as she cut me off as she vanished. "Then again you are the only one that can see me." That's even worse. Having two things watch me and no one can be there to help me. I ignored everything afterwards and plopped onto my bed. Just some sleep to clear my mind. "Why are you going to sleep?" I groaned. "Get away! Let her sleep!" hissed Rose. I heard a yelp coming from Chrome. I slowly opened my eyes, to see her flustered, she slowly faded away. I slowly closed my eyes. The darkness accompanied me to sleep.

~Tem skip o(^•ω•^)o~

"Y/N?" said a sweet voice, I had grunted in response. School. "Y/N wake up." I grunted even louder. "Y/N L/N I'm trying to be sweet with you and this is the way you repay me?! Shame pure shame." Mom! My eyes blotted open I turned around frantically, I fell of my bed pretty hard. "Mom wait!" I said reaching my hand out for her. "Nope you've hurt my kindness to bad." she had said as she got the door knob. "I was going to take you to school, but I see now." she had said as she walked out my room. "Mom!" The door slammed shut. "Great another 'problem'." I muttered silently. I smiled. I love it when mom got like this, she would act all angtsy on purpose, she would act all mad to scare me.

I miss those old times."Hey!" I jumped in fear. "WTF!" 

"Your mother seemed mad." Chrome said curiously. "She isn't." I grunted. "Are you sure?" I was starting to get ticked off. "Yes I am!" Shit! "Sorry." she apologized. It was quiet. "Uh...um." she stuttered. "What." I said as I got dressed. "What kind of soul magic does your mother have?" I got a bit taken a back by this. "I don't know. I think it's kindness or courage."