Chapter 59- Release

"Master we're ready!" shouted Leo proudly through the heavy doors of one of the biggest rooms in the castle. Nightmare had spent most of his time here looking for a cure for Y/N. 

"That quick? I'm impressed." Leo stood proudly, feeling all happy that he has been acknowledged. "Where are the other two?

"On their way master." Nightmare stood up as he set down a syringe. 

"Alright then, catch up with them and meet me at the front gates." He said turning and walking out the room. Nightmare looked out the window, the way the warmth of the sun hit the tips of his fingers. I should go see them before I go. He pulled his hand back and headed the opposite direction. Quickly making his way to his room.

Once he had arrived at the two wooden doors he knocked lightly, waiting for a response. "Come in." Nightmare grabbed the doorknob gently opening as he saw his family inside. He opened the door slightly. He peeked his head in and notice them all sitting at the beds edge. "Oh hi. You haven't come to say hi in a few hours."

He shrugged and smiled. "I'm a busy being." He opened the door a little more resting on the door frame. "I just came to say I'll be out for an hour or two. I shouldn't take long."

"Where are you going?" Y/N stated softly. The daughters looked at each other then back to him. 

"Oh you know, got to take care of some stuff." he gave a nervous laugh. It went silent for a moment. He knocked on the frame, "Well I'mma get going. If you need anything ask any guards or any of the maids." They nodded in response. He waved a bye before closing the door behind him. Nightmare sighed before teleporting away. He reappeared at the front gates. He looked behind himself as there were three gathering squads already prepared. Mars, Dusk and Leo were already waiting in the front gates. Nightmare approached the three. "Under my signal we go in." They nodded together. "Alright then, let's get going." Said Nightmare as he turned around and disappeared. The sun said it's last goodbye, as the moon said it's first hello. 

The three males proceeded to follow the track Nightmare left behind himself. As Nightmare slithered through the shadows, leaving everything behind him. The outskirts of the city is getting close. Nightmare thought as he approached the edge of the city. He swiftly reappeared. He was hidden behind some undergrowth not far from the building. He sat down and looked at his phone. This looks like the right place though- he noticed that building was quite small. It's probably underground. Nightmare perked up. Hearing rustling behind him. A car was pulling up. He turned and peeked through some of the underbrush. These guys looked well mannered, in tuxedos with nice cars and such. "Master." peeped a voice next to him. It was Mars. "The other two are in their post." he said with a pant. 

Nightmare nodded as he looked on. "Now that you're here, let's start." Nightmare said pulling down a glove onto his hand. They were Y/N's gloves, the white gloves. He hummed to himself. He looked back once. Monsters are being let in. Then it shouldn't be much of a problem. He turned into a puddle and vanished near the back of the building. He formed himself a new body, a cat. His fur dark as night, he also wore a tuxedo, of course it was black, he can't necessarily change much color, but white and blue. Nightmare examined himself quickly, this should do. He yawned exposing his fangs and his purple tongue. Alright then I think I'm ready.

Nightmare looked to the side, he took a step out and turned the corner. He walked towards the door. Two people guarded the door. As Nightmare turned to go inside he was stopped. "Name." One of them asked. Nightmare scoffed.

"I'm a special client, now if you don't mind." He said trying to get pass. 

"Name." They repeated.