Chapter 57- Capture

"YOU WHAT!" Nightmare marched over to Luna grabbing her neck fur. "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!" Nightmare slightly tip toed. The doors roared as they shut. Nightshades in the room, the tech room, continued their work besides Nightmare yelling. Nightmare is in here checking on the installation of the growing technology.

Luna stayed silent.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER!" Luna kept her composure. Don't move. Don't flinch. Nightmare let her go. "I WANT YOU OUT OF MY FUCKING SIGHT!" Luna bowed and walked away, out the door. Nightmare looked back at the Nightshades. "You!" He said pointing at a Nightshade nearby. It looked over to him, stopped what he was doing and walked over. "Come with me." He said hostile, some parts of his body turning black, gooey. The Nightshade followed as they walked out. The door behind them closed. Nightmare continued as they followed. Stopping in the middle of a hallway. Let it out. Let it all out.

Nightmare swiftly turned around. His left hand in a fist. As he completely turned to face the creature. His fist landed on his face. As a tentacle burst aggressively out of his back. It sprouted up high as it coiled up and drilled into it's chest. The tentacle's tip separating into hooks. As Nightmare pulled the heart out the creature gaged slightly. As if holding on to the last piece of humanity it had left.

The tentacle spazzed out as it made its way down to level with Nightmare. Nightmare was breathing heavily. He stared at the creature, seeing how weak it was. "God damn it!" He hissed. The tentacle lashed upward and then down. Throwing the heart on the floor. It exploded into pieces, the soul and spirit fading away. The goo being the only thing left behind. I cannot let Y/N find out about this. Nightmare covered his face with his hands. Nightmare you need to calm down. He groaned. Take charge of the situation at hand.

Nightmare took a deep breath. "Alright."

His tentacle fled to his back, as the other areas that had started to go black did as well. He looked down at the puddle, then back to the shards. "You probably over exaggerated Nightmare." He told himself. Then Nightmare jumped. I don't have time for this! Nightmare reminded himself before teleporting back to the tech room, hoping it was done so they can start tracking her down.

Meanwhile, Jupiter.

She was sitting in a dark room. The door was a strong metal gate, somewhat like a prison cell. In the room there was a mattress at the corner, with a pile of boxes across from it. The boxes were empty. Jupiter sat down on the mattress shivering from the cold. She was a little scared, more nervous than anything. "Don't worry Luna's gonna find you." She hugged her knees trying to keep warm.

"She's worth more than meets the eye." It was a male voice. Jupiter noticed and crawled to the corner of the mattress. "She's half monster and human, there are thousands of people that are willing to pay any price for her." She noticed two shadows approaching the door.

"She looks human to me." The other guy shrugged.

"Tell that to the boss, he was sure it's her, and apparently she's got siblings too." He said placing a sign on the door.

"What's that for?"

"The open house tomorrow." The other guy laughed.

"We still do that? That's stupid."

"Apparently many people want to see this gal." The other guy nodded. "Like I said people will pay anything for her." They both peered in. "You awake?"

Jupiter stayed quiet. "I barely see her." he paused. "She's probably crying."

Jupiter heard someone yelling, they both looked over that direction. One of them scoffed as they walked off. The other guy followed.

Jupiter looked around, there was no light, nowhere to hide. I'm stuck. Jupiter whimpered. She let her body fall on the mattress. Be patient. She hugged her knees. They haven't forgotten you.