Chapter 14- What a bunch of Bull

Please read A/N

I get up and look around in panic. "Nightmare?" I say still looking around franticly. My lights turn off and the only light that shows is the moonlight. "Leave!" I scream. The room was silent. I look around again and notice the light of the moon being covered.

I slowly walk to my cabinet and open it. I take out a flashlight. I flick it one. I glance around. There's no one here. "Nightmare come out." I say. I walk out in the middle of the room. There's no one here. I make a full turn looking at the window. I stare at it and turn being faced with Nightmare. "Boo." He said. I back up swinging the flashlight. He backs up before I can hit him. I turn around heading to the window I peek out and open my mouth.
"Ja-"

A tentacle wrapped around my mouth cutting me off. One around my legs, one around my arms, and one around my body. "Shush now. You don't want to get hurt now do you?" He said getting close to me. "Mmmmffhm!" I try screaming. He backed up a little. "Here you want to talk to me then we can talk just not here, or he'll hear you." He said snapping his fingers and teleporting to a room. A room made of stone. There wasn't really anything in the room but a stone throne that's all cracked up at the top with a crest moon on it. I feel myself being let go. "What do you want from me!" I yell. He looks at me for a few seconds. "I just want to talk to you." He said. "About what?"

This is a good chance. I can use this as an opportunity at this Nekojin thing.

"Your friend." He said. "My friend? Jason?" I say. He shook his head. "Who?" I question. "Ink." My face went pale. There was silence for a few minutes. "I thought you were going to talk about the book." I say. "Oh don't worry we are. It's just that you know I want it but it's completely impossible to get my hands on it with you in the way. But I know what you want." He says taking out a scarf with his hand. His scarf. "I'll bring him back if you give me that book."

I step back. What did he just say! Bring Ink back for the book! "I-I." I was stepping closer to him as I talked. "I want him back really bad..." I walk closer. "But Ink was my friend." I walk completely in front of him. "And as a friend I would do anything for him." I place my hand on his slightly up. I look up at him he was grinning. "But Ink wouldn't want that he puts his life last then everyone else's." I lower our hands down half of a hand shake.

"So Nightmare I..........
REFUSE this offer for Ink." Immediately I rise our hands in a full hand shake but I put both hands on them and grabbing him tight and bring him up in the air and back down, but before he touched the ground he teleported away.