Chapter 33 -Making amends

"Where are you going?" asked Y/N. I sat at the edge of the bed putting on my shoes. 

"No where important." I say getting up and walking to the door. 

"Alright whatever you say." she said wrapping herself around with a blanket. Everyone is still in their rooms so I had a chance to leave. I walk to the fridge and grab a pack of pocky sticks. I shut it and walk out. I shut the door behind me. I look down disappointed. I'm not using my car. I look up at the dark velvet sky. I got to hurry before things get worse. And till Midnight gets home. She's still out with her friends.

I groan. Hurry up! Just go. I frown. I close my eyes.

Then in second My footing got weird. I open my eyes to find a house. Small and cozy. My breathing became ridged. I can't do this.

I turned around to walk away. "Unclemare! I had a feeling you were here." Shit.

I turn back nervously. "H-Hello." I saw a towering figure look at me. Lux. 

"Do you need something?" she asked curiously. Then she face palmed herself. 

"Sorry my manners, here come on in." she said moving away from the door. 

"Thank you." Nightmare you idiot! I scolded myself. 

"Take a seat. Would you like something to drink too?" she said concerning. I took a seat on the couch. I shook my head slightly. 

"No no I'm fine thank you, and...what's up with the manners I didn't teach you that?" I say looking up at her with a smile. She smiled and laughed.

"You got me in trouble to many times." 

"Lux who is that?" Dream. I groaned quietly and started sweating. Dream had appeared from the hall way with Cross behind him. 

"Oh it's you." said Cross. I just gave him a glare. I get up and looked over at them. 

"I want to talk with Dream if that's alright." Cross gave me a stare. Full of hate, hilarious. 

"Make it quick." He said. 

"Excuse me?" Dream looking up at Cross. He stared back at me. 

"Lets go over here." Said Dream looking over to me. I pull my phone out and place it on the coffee table. No distractions. I walk over to him as I pass Cross. 

"Do something to him and I break you." I smile. Break me. I scoff at the statement.

I follow Dream into a small room. Bright, yet simple. A bed was in the middle of the room covered in a light blue cover. The walls were covered in stars. On the opposite side of the room was a frame of a flag...he still had it.

I closed the door behind me. 

"I'm sorry."

Dream's face became mellow. "What." he said softly.

"I'm sorry.

I started walking towards him. He looked worried. He was scared and cautious. I felt it. For once I was disgusted of it. I rejected it. He shouldn't be feeling like this. 

D R E A M 

I stared up at Nightmare. He knew what I was feeling. I looked down. I started to tremble. My legs started to shake. "But..." I looked down at my hands. "But..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood at the roots of the tree stump, so short and simple. Tears formed on the corner of my eyes. The tree of feelings was gone. Everything, my purpose, my brother. I'm alone. I escaped the stone prison and came here. Back home, whatever was left of it, after the invasion there wasn't a single soul left.