Chapter 24- The Sleepover

PLEASE read A/N

As we start reaching the gates of mansion I look out the window. MTT seemed to isolate herself from everyone. Seems odd. I look up ahead. The mansion was huge, like huge. As we reach the gate the window goes down. Luis seems to be talking to the man in the gate box...thing. (idk what's its called) The gate opens and the limo drives in. As it slowly parks over a fountain we start unbuckling our seat belts. When the car stops we get off and I get stuff. Metta went up ahead. She stood at her door steps. Soon as we reached her she turned around and opened the door. "Welcome home!" At this point Rose was back in the locket...i asked 'Politely'

I dropped my stuff, and me and Frisk run into the place, it was beautiful and huge, like wtf! Mtt comes to us with my bag. "Don't drop this next time." She said setting it down next to us. "Now lets go. To the room." The room. Boi sounds weird. I get my stuff and follow Metta.

As we walk through the hallways, the many doors and rooms, we end up at our room. The door bursts open. Our room was a big room with what seemed like a white coffee table in the middle and a pink u shaped couch around it. Behind the couch were steps leading to the beds. There were six beds, with the same design, but different colors and imprinted with names. Undyne, Alphys, Toriel, Frisk, Y/N, and Mettaton. The very top of the ceiling was a glass ceiling with a golden rim. The sunny sky was clear in view.

With the sunshine coming through it was a beautiful room. I drop my stuff. I run and jump over the couch, up the steps and jump onto the bed. All the beds were like a princess bed, but with different colors. The sheets on the top and wrapping around the thin pillars and the sheets were F/C. I lay on the bed. I start rolling in it. It was so comfy. I see Frisk walk to the bed on the right her sheets were a blue. She sits on the bed. I look at Frisk and give her a smile. "Don't you think you might have gone over board?" asked Frisk. Mettaton looked at her still as she got my stuff and started making her way to us. "Why of course not." She said started to make her way up the steps. As she walked her arm extended and was at my bed she lets go of my bag and then brings her arm back. "Y/N honey please don't leave your stuff there again or I'll throw it out the window." My face turned pale. "Wtf?!" she shrugs with a smile.

I roll my eyes with a smile. "Anyways can I ask you something?" I say to Mtt. "Yes darling what is it?" I get up and sit on my bed. "Why is most of the room white? Normally its like pink vomited everywhere?" Mettaton gives me a glare and smiles. "That will be revealed la-" Then music started playing (Spear of Justice). It was coming from Frisk. I see Frisk raise her hand her watch was flashing a blue and red color. The music continued to play. Frisk presses a button. Then a small tube appears at the top of the watch. It was a small projector. The projector turned on and showed Undyne. "Hey Punk!" Frisk smiles. "Hi."

I run to Frisk. " Hi Undyne!" I yell. "Hi punk." said Undyne. It seems like she's in a car. Mettaton starts walking up to us. "Hey Frisk think you can call Mettaton she isn't answering her phone." said Undyne. "I'm right here darling. I was wondering how much longer it was going to take for you three to get here." said Mettaton with a questionable expression. "About that....your security isn't letting us through." she said looking to the side. Then there was mumbling. "Shut your mouth!" it was silent. Then I see a spear. "U-Undyne!" it sounded like Alphys. "Undyne?! Put that spear away!" and that sounded like Toriel. "I'll show you who's a bitch you little shit!" Undyne was about to through the spear. "Wait! Undyne! Try talking to him!" yells Frisk frantically. The spear disappeared. "Pfft. Same old Frisk, but I already tried that."

Mtt got up and walked to where her bed is. She bent down and grabbed a chainsaw from under the bed. She got up and walked to the wall. There was a small speaker. She pressed a button near it. "Daniel...." there was silence. "y-" "Open the god damn gate sweetheart before I make you!" she yelled holding a chainsaw, while it was on. "Y-yes Mettaton." Mtt's face lit up. "Why thank you darling." she pressed the button once more.