Chapter 21- The sign

Please read A/N

After school me, Frisk, Jason, Axell, and....Tritiniy went to eat ice cream. The kid Jason was going fight pussyed out so, we went to a place called Confetti. I ordered my Ice cream and everybody else did too. As we ate we talked. We just talked about random stuff. "Hey Y/N tomorrow's the sleep over don't forget." said Frisk getting a spoonful of ice cream. "Ok I won't forget." I said with confidence. Axell was talking with Tritiniy. Y/N don't forget about tonight I'll pass by to pick you up. thought Jason as he looked at me. I nodded in response. We finish up the ice cream and headed our ways home. Tritiniy, Axell, and Jason went one direction and me and Frisk went another direction.

As we walked Frisk looked at me. "Y/N can you answer something?" she asked. "Hmm." I say in response. "What happened that day of the fight with Tritiniy?" Now I remember she asked me a few days ago about it. "You attacked Tritiniy first." I say. "Were my eyes glowing.....red?" she asked concerning. I nod. She shut her mouth and stayed quiet. It was quiet the rest of the way to her place. "Thanks Y/N for walking me home." she said a bit upset. "No problem." I say she turned and walked away to her house.

Something's wrong with her. Really wrong... I shake that thought out of my head. I continue walking until I reached my place. I hear yelling. I open the door. My mom and....dad were fighting. Dad smacks my mom. I drop my backpack and pull up my sleeves. I fast walk. The again he smacks her. I run for it. He was going to take another hit at my mom. Until I grabbed his hand and stopped him. "Leave!" I yell. "Get the fuck out of here!" I yell once more. "Who are you to tell me what to do!" He yells at me. "Carl get out of here! Get your shit and leave!" yelled my mom. "Y-you can't be serious! You need the money!"

"I don't care all I need is my daughter and myself we don't need some low life living here now leave!" Mom yells again. All he did was stare at me he turned and stormed up the stairs. I can here things being thrown. My mom goes up stairs. "That's all you need!" Shouted my mom as a suitcase fell down the stairs. Dad comes running down the stairs. He grabs the suit case. My mom comes down the stairs and starts to push him. "Get out of here!"He runs off out the door and outside. My mom shuts the door. "Little fucker." She whispered under her breath.

My mom looks at me. "I'm sorry honey." She said running up to me giving me a hug. "Mom are you ok?" I asked. Her cheeks were red. "I'm sorry mom." I say. "N-no it's ok it's my fault for keeping him here even after all those times he's hurt me." I stop talking for a few minutes. "I never really liked him. You know for being my step dad." Then the door started knocking. My mom cleans away her tears and walks to the door. It was Jason.

"Hello Mrs. L/N how are you?" he said. "Oh I'm fine thank you for askin- wait how are you?" she said. "Oh I'm sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Jason and I'm one of Y/N's friends." She looks at me. My moms mouth was opened wide in shock. She looks back at Jason. "Oh your one of Y/N's friends? Come on in." she said opening the door more. Jason came in. "Sup Jason." I say walking up to him. "I need to talk to you." he whispered. I looked at him confused. Then he smiled. "Mom I'm going to my tree house." I say. I then look at Jason. "Let's go."

We walked to my tree house.

As we get comfy and sit down he gave me a worried look. "Y/N I need to show you something." he said. "If we are going to fight..er....wait...actually you never had training yet shit. Guess we'll move it to today." he said getting up. "Wait! What! But we have to met Ink and Dream back over there." He nodded. "Yes, but we're going to be practicing in the Void. Back at Ink's place." he said. "Yes, but you need to le-!" "Collide!" It was Rose. She zoomed pass me and bumped into Jason. Where did she come from? "Hey Jason you got Collide?" Jason gets his locket and switches it to the back side. "He's resting." Rose put her ear on the surface of the locket she was listening. "Rose I don't th-" "Hey Collide! Get up! I still need to catch up on my training!" she yelled. The locket glowed orange and had flames around it. Rose quickly got out of the way. The burning of the flames became more intense. "I don't think Collide apprenticed you doing that."