Chapter 19- Random thoughts

Please Read A/N

I gasp for air as I close my eyes. Lunch hasn't ended 5 yet, that's good. I don't want to go to class anymore. I glance down at my feet they were in the shade. "Hey Y/N what's you next class?" asked Axell. I open one eye. "Hmmm...my next class? Welp that would be...P.E." "Really?! Me too!" I scoff. "What teacher did you get?" He blinks he looks down at his paper. "Mrs. Smith." "Yup same teach." I look at Axell. He was on his knees putting away his paper. Then I hear a burp. I look at Frisk. "Excuse me." she said. Tritiniy was lying on the ground and stretching. Jason was whistling while drinking some Coke. Frisk was gazing at the sky then there was me..."Axell." I say "Hmm?" I look deep into his eyes. "You have pretty eyes." I say. "Heh..thanks. Yours are pretty to." I smile. There wasn't really much to talk about.

"Hey Tritiniy why do you hate monsters so much?"

She looks at me. "Why do you like monsters so much?" I shut my mouth. I stayed quiet. "Exactly I don't know why." I hear Frisk scoff. "Anyways how's your mom Tritiniy?" said Frisk. "My mom?... well she recently got in a fight with my dad for some stupid reason." she said. "Oh...I just wanted to know I haven't seen her at my place in a while." Jason spit his Coke out of his mouth. "Why would she go to your place?" Frisk looks up at him. "My mom and her mom know each from when they see each other here and they gotten to know each other and know she comes over once in a while to see my mom."

Then a loud ring spread across the school. "Ugh" I groaned. As I walked Tritiniy and Frisk followed. Axell followed Jason. We all have P.E. together. Jason decided to take football off this year. That's one good thing. As I walk a kid pushes me. Something fell on the ground a card. My eyes widen......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy!" yelled Jupiter. I look back as I wash the dishes. Nightmare was sitting on the couch in the living room reading a book. He sets the book down. "Yes?" He said biting into a pocky stick. "Happy Fathers Day!" she yelled. "Happy Fathers day to me." he said. Jupiter came up to him. He got her and put her on his lap. She looked back at him. "Here" she said. She had a pink card out. He got the card. He put his arms around her as he opened the card. "Happy Fathers day to the best, greatest, and Nicest dad ever!" he read out loud. "Do you like it?" she asked. He smiled warmly. "I love it." he said gently. Then there was yelling. "Jupiter! Where are you! Let's play! Me and Comet are waiting!" it sounded like Phoenix. Instantly she perks up. "I'm going to go play, Daddy." said Jupiter getting up from his lap. She runs off. I dry my hands from the water. "Hey Y/N? Do you think I'm nice or kind?" I glare at him. "What do you think?" I say. "That I deserve to be burning in hell. I did the most fucked up things ever. I just can't t-" I tap his shoulder and hug him. "Shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stop what the hell was that about? I shake my head and continue walking. I shiver I look at Frisk and Tritiniy were already in the locker rooms. As I walk in there were bunch of seven and eighth grades inside. I continue walking. As I reach my locker I put the combo and dress. I take my clothes off and change. I look around Frisk and Tritiniy aren't here. My locker was farther from theirs. I walk outside and find them at the black top talking. I walk up to them. "Hi guys." I say as I approach. Frisk looks at me. "Hi." she says warmly. "Are Axell and Jason here yet?" I ask. Tritiniy shook her head. "Where are th-ahh!" someone jumped on top of me. "Hi Y/N!" It was Axell.

"Hey Axell." I say as he gets of me. "Where's Jason?" I ask. "Jason?......oh he got in an argument with someone." Then we heard yelling. "Let's settle this after school then! I can't wait to pound your face down on the ground!" Yelled this 0 walking pit of the boys locker room looking back. He kept walking to his part of the black top. Jason walked out. As he walked he looked pretty pissed off.