Chapter 41- Fear

"You two go with your father. Phoenix and Jupiter can come with me." I state grabbing both the kids hands on both my left and right. 

"Alright yeah we can do that." He looked over at the teenagers that were eagerly waiting for him at the entrance of the mall.

"Hey Dad can we pass by Hot Topic?" Asked Comet.

He looked over at her. "Fine. But just so you know I'm not some money tree."

"Yeah Comet!" Snapped Midnight.

"Alright then I'll leave you guys me and these cuties are going off to the book store." I say with a smile starting to walk away.

"What about me? Aren't I a cutie?" He said with puppy eyes.

"Dad! Eww!" Shouted Midnight to him. He laughed. He turned towards them and started walking to them.

"I'm joking!"

I rolled my eyes. "Come on you two the books are waiting!" I say cheerfully. Though they are just 8 year old they enjoy looking at books. Mainly because Nightmare would tell them a story every now and then. They really did enjoy them. I'm just going cause why not. I mean there's a cafe and I like the coffee there.

"Mom look!" Cheered Jupiter. I looked over. The window of the book store had a sale going on. "Can we get two?" She added.

"Yeah, so we can be even smarter." Said Phoenix pulling me.

"Calm down you two! Haha! Don't pull!" I say happily. We walked into the store. "Ok you two, im going to go get my coffee you two should go look at the books." I say pointing towards it. The kids section was right next to the cafe SooO it was easy to keep an eye on them.

They smiled at each other and ran off to the section.

I walked up to the cashier. "The usual." Said the young man. I nodded

"You should know me by know." He laughed. He went ahead and put the count in.

"2.56."

I handed him the cash. I sat down by a  table and looked to the side where I can see them. I sighed. I'm so tired. I heard whispers. Whispers?

I looked up. Two women where talking among each other. I wouldn't be caring if they weren't looking at me. I growled. These types of people.

Of course this whole town knows that I'm married to a, correct me if I'm wrong, a monster and then started a family AND we all know that people are like oh sHiT tHeY fUcK, and there are very how do you put this annoying people out there that shut themselves out from the world.

"Hi ladies." I say sarcasticly.

They flinched a little. They looked at each other and proceed to laugh. "Are you Y/N? Y/ N L/N?"

I looked over to my left and saw them awing over a cat book. Them I looked at the ladies. "Yes is there some type of business you have with me?"

One of the ladies started to bite there lip. "Actually..." She starts to snicker. "How many times did it take for the air to go in the hole?" She burst out laughing. That's not even funny?! I just played along.

"Fast. Real fast honey.~" I cooed.

She gave a disgusted face. "Just thinking about it grosses me out, eek, especially having those abominations would. Eww oh my goodness." By this point she started talking to her buddy.

"Excuse me ma'am?" I laughed. I got off my seat and started to approach her. I looked over to my kids. Then at her. "You see those two small children?"