Chapter 9- Sprite

Please read A/N

My dad came late today. We already ate dinner. I stuffed myself with food. Now my stomach hurts. I stood up and told mom thank you for dinner and headed to my room. As I close the door I look for my phone. Soon as I found it I texted Frisk.

~~~~~~~Text~~~~~~~

Frisk I need you to come over its a emergency.

Sorry I can't.

Please

Why don't you tell by text.

You won't get it then...nvm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shut my phone off and flopped onto my bed. I decided to look for something to distract myself with. As I start looking something falls out of my pocket. The brush.

I feel my eyes started to tear up. I stiff up and breath. Don't cry Ink wouldn't want that would he. I commanded myself. I sucked the tears back in and sighed. I need to do something about all this. My mind snaps. I could start looking for the other Nekojin or read some more......na. I should start looking. I sigh once more.

I flop back onto my bed. When I did that the locket lifted off my chest. But when it did bounce off my chest something on the back side caught my eye. It read, 'Open me' I got off my bed. There was a latch holding it close. I hesitated. Should I open it? If I do something bad can happen but if I do something good or bad can happen. I decided to flip a coin. Tails for yes and heads for no. *flip* *roll* *stop*

Tails...

I guess I should open it. I take my necklace off. I sigh. I aim two fingers at the locket. As my fingers got closer the locket started shaking. I immediately move my fingers back. I flipped the coin and it was a yes. So open it. I sighed again. I placed my fingers on the latch as it shakes violently. I quickly open it.

As it opens a bright pink light shone from it. I drop it. I close my eyes. The light started to die down. I open my eyes once more. A small kitty appeared.

The cute little kitty stretched. It was a red rose color, purple flowers in her hair, blue flowers as well, pink rose fur, long silky tail, red pink long hair, long pink ears, a red skirt from her waist and under, a light purple scarf like thing around her waist, a golden and light purple top, and a long sharp sword.

I lift my legs up to my bed. The cat didn't seem to notice me. I guess it's because her back was turned. She turned around looking at me. "Oh there you are!" she said. I stayed silent. "My name's, Crystal Rose. But you can call me Rose for short." she said putting her sword away. "What's your name?" I stayed quiet. "Not much of a talker? Huh." She jumped into the air, in front of me and hovered there for some time. "Oh come on please tell me your name." I again stayed silent. I grew enough confident to tell her. "My name's Y/N." I say loosing myself from my bed.

"There you go! Now where are we?" she asks. "In my room." She looks around and floats down. "Ok well do you know where Collide is?" I shake my head. "How do you not know aren't you a Nekojin?" she says. "I was chosen." I reply. She nods her head in understandment. "Ok well when are we starting our training then?" she ask. "T-Training?" "Yeah. You know where you practice on fighting or on a certain subject."