Chapter 43- His Work

The streets were flooded with people. Everyone was running. The authorities are helping people evacuate as soon as they figured out that they have no chance of killings those creatures. Everyone was screaming.

It's was all my fault too.

What have I done?

Jason had already arrived. We already discussed the plan.

Everyone we know that is able to go against them is helping the people flee. Cross, Error, Ink, PJ, Lux, Dream, even Frisk is, well Chara and Asriel as well. It was few years ago when they were given physical bodies from and flower and ghost to actual bodies.

We do talk to them it's just they have their own lives. Though the kids really enjoy their company.

Speaking of the kids...

I looked over to Y/N and Jason. Jason was in his Nexojin form.

I had already asked Y/N that she isn't suppose to. She accepted with the condition of us telling them the truth, but she did have her gloves removed and her locket on. She also wore a black cloak with a black mask covering half her face. As well as that annoying cat.

We had our mics in already to contact Ink or anyone else helping us.

"You two ready?"

They looked over to me. Their faces told me everything. They're going to demolish them.

"Alright then. First course of action. We need to get into my research room. And luckily for us it's underground. There's a way to get in without being caught. I'll be going in first. Then Y/N you'll use Rose to find the track I left behind they won't be able to sense it. Follow it, stay low. Got it?"

They both nodded, but of course Jason had to have a question. "Quick question." He leaned back to pick up the curtain slightly and peeked out. "How do you think we're ever going to even get through the gates. They're surrounding the castle."

"I'll be taking care of that. I'll communicate through Y/N of anything that you need to know." He leaned forward and closed the curtain.

"Alright then."

"Then how do you presume to get in there?" Y/N stated pulling up her black mask.

I smile. "I'll see you later." My fingers became sticky. My body became disfigured. Melting into a puddle. And like that I slithered out the doors crack and onto the streets I continued around the the city where it was deserted. Working my way through the alleys. Having to go around the hill too, by a great distance. When I was behind. I moved through a window from the side that was not guard. The window is big enough for a person. It would work. As soon as I was in, the room was completely empty. Again I turned all goopy. Slithering through the corridor. This area was empty. I slithered through the ceiling. I went all the way around, until I reached near the center of the castle. Now in this area it was flooded with guards. But of course I was not spotted. Up in the ceiling I faded through the cracks. Then I reached the center. This block was hollow. This was that room. The entrance was completely blocked off. Just four walls a roof and floor. The floor though. Had a gigantic symbol. I start to reform myself. I take a breather. Holy crap that actually stressed me out. Y/N coast clear.

There was no response but I knew she heard me.

They were on their way.

I leaned against a wall.

Shit. Shit. Shit! I really fucked up this time...

I put my hands behind my head. "I fucking hate everyone."