|S I X T E E N|

Once we got into the principles office, he immediately called Geo in and then told Mario and I go back to class. Which I didn't understand why in the first place he called Mario and I. Turns out, Geo ended up moving to a different school.

An hour in a half later-

It was now time for lunch, but I had to go to my locker first to put all my books away. I heard a familiar voice behind me, that made me blush AGAIN.

"Hey there." Mario whispered.

"Hi." I smiled

"That guy was pretty rude and lame."

"I agree."

"Ready for lunch though?" Mario asked.

"Yes I'm starving." I said.

Lunch was pretty good. Again, I was barely paying attention to my food and eating. I mainly was just talking and talking to Mario, and I could tell he was doing the same. He barely touched any of his food, and none of my food was gone either.

It was now time for us both to go to Algebra. I was excited to be in the same class as him. We walked together back to the lockers and then to class. The teacher even let us sit close too. Sadly we couldn't even talk to Algebra though, which kinda made me sad, but you know this is school.

After Algebra, it was time for Chorus. Today for some odd reason, we had free time which just meant we could do whatever we wanted. Mario and I decided to just take a walk outside in front of the school. We have this long path that just goes around the school, so we just walked over and over again.

"So, how's your first day been so far here?" I asked.

"You know, that boy Geo made it kinda bad but since I saw you so much it kinda made it better." He said.

I knew I was blushing, but it actually didn't bother me.

"I agree." I smiled.

We ended up talking for a really long time. It started to get quite cold outside and I was freezing. I originally had my hair in a braid, but I just un-braided it and left my hair down.

Mario gave me that same look though. The same look he gave me when he first saw me at dance.
The same look he gave me when he dropped the glass cups.

"Woah." He said.

"What's wrong?" I said nervously. (While shaking from how cold I was)

"You're hair." He said staring at it.

"What about my hair?"I said.

I mean it's just hair. I mean I have curly hair and people touch it often but again, it's just hair.

"It's so beautiful." He said.

Minutes went by. But it felt like hours.
My heart was now pounding, and I couldn't even explain what I was feeling. The same feeling every time Mario gave me that look or said something sweet.

"Alex?" He asked.

"Are you okay?" He asked again.

"Hello?" He asked another time.

He waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to stare." I said.

"Stare?" He asked.

"Yea I was staring at you're eyes."

"What's wrong with my eyes?" He asked.

"That's the thing. Nothing. There absolutely perfect." I said.

That very moment after I said that. I felt like the dumbest person ever. I felt so stupid and pathetic for sure. And I knew Mario probably thought I was too.

"Perfect?" He asked.

Again I'm stupid.

"Yes." I said back.

"That's not true. There's no such thing as perfect." He said with a slight grin.

"What if you're eyes are really really close to perfect?" I said.

"What if you are really really close to perfect?" He said back. With a really really really cute smile.

And of course I ruined it.

"Then you lied." I said. And immediately wish to take back.

"Ha but that actually is true." He said.

I laughed. And so did Mario.