|F O U R T Y-S E V E N|

"Don't feel bad. I'm fine with it. Being single is better." Julian said.

"How?" Mario asked.

Everyone turned their heads at Mario, including me.

"I don't know about Courtney and Jovani's relationship, but being with Alex is amazing." He said while smiling.

"Courtney and I aren't dating." Jovani said in a sad tone.

Now for sure, everyone turned their heads to look at Jovani.

"What are you chickens staring at?" Jovani asked.

"You're not dating? You two were literally moaning in the theatre, I'm surprised you didn't get kicked out." Julian said.

Mario's eyes got so big. I couldn't stop laughing.

"No we weren't." Jovani said.

"I HEARD YOU TWO. EVEN THE OLD GRANDMA DID AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE HER HEARING AIDS IN!" Julian yelled.

"All we were doing was kissing though, I'm being serious." Jovani said.

"Not that it's any of my business but why were you shirtless then?" Mario asked.

"It was getting hot." Jovani said.

"That's what he said.." Julian said with a smirk.

"Really though, why do you think being single is better Julian?" Mario asked.

"I don't really know how to explain it but basically I can poop with the door open now." Julian said.

"What?" Mario asked.

"Huh?" Jovani asked.

"Umm..." Was all I could say.