|N I N E T E E N|

Mario and I were actually texting all night and we also Face timed once.

Skipped the rest of the week, now Saturday.

Friday morning I woke up with a cold. My throat was sore, and I could barely breathe. I try often to be positive but so far, I felt like today would be awful.
And I was right.

My mom walked in and told me that Mario's dad and mom invited us to go out to eat with them. I mean I didn't mind that, but I felt sick and I didn't want to be seen today.

"What time do I have to get ready?" I asked.

"In about fifteen minutes. And then we are going to the fair afterwards." She said, and walked out of my room.

FIFTEEN MINUTES? I haven't even had breakfast. I hopped out of bed and got dressed. I found a dress that wasn't too fancy, but also looked pretty decent. I just didn't know if a dress was something you wear to a fair. Whether it was or not, I was wearing it. I then started doing my makeup. I put on foundation, concealer, mascara, eye shadow, and bronzer. I then decided to straighten my hair instead of leaving it curly.

I didn't understand why my mom said we had to be ready in fifteen minutes for (dinner) when it was 10:38a.m.
I found out that she only said fifteen minutes because she knew that I would wait last minute to get ready. And I probably would've.