|T W E N T Y|

The time I was waiting until we ate was a few hours. During those few hours, my mom said how instead of going to the fair, they are coming to our house afterwards. So I had to help my mom clean up a bit.

When it was finally dinner time, I was excited. My mom made me wait the whole day to eat. She literally only let me chew gum. Nothing else.

When we arrived at the restaurant, someone behind me had tapped my shoulder, and I was pretty sure it was Mario. And I was right.

"Nice dress." He said.

When I turned around and saw him, he was wearing a tuxedo. I felt so ugly and like a dork.

"Nice dress? Hello? You're wearing a tuxedo." I said.

"Nah. My dad made me wear it. If it was up to me, I would've just came in a blue shirt and sweatpants." He said.

I bet he would've looked really good in sweatpants.

"You look better then me." I said.

"That's not true. I almost didn't even notice you with you're straight hair." He laughed.

"Yea." I said.

"I've been hungry all day." He said.

I legit thought he was reading my mind. Again, all I had was gum.

"REALLY? I've only had gum." I said.

"Gum?" He asked.

"Yea." My mom wouldn't let me eat anything else.

"Oh I see." He laughed.

Mario actually had a really cute laugh. And it wasn't like a annoying laugh either. He also looked really cute when he laughed. His dimples would show and his bright white teeth would shine.

"Why don't we find a seat?" Mario's dad said.