|F O U R T Y-E I G H T|

"Never mind." Julian said.

"Can we stop talking about my love life, and talk about the fact how you two act so innocent when nobody's around, but then we found you two making out on the couch." Jovani said to Mario and I.

"HEY. WE ARE INNOCENT." Mario said to Jovani.

"Yea right. Mario you were basically eating her." Jovani said.

"THATS MY BOI." Julian yelled to Mario.

"What are you talking about? Why would I eat my own girlfriend and it was just a kiss." Mario said.

"That wasn't just a "kiss" Mario. It was much much more." Jovani said with a wink.

"What are they talking about?" I whispered to Mario.

"I don't really know." Mario whispered back.

"JOVANI LEAVE THEM ALONE." Julian yelled randomly.

"I'm so confused right now." I said.

"Me too baby girl." Julian said while winking at me.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HER?" Mario asked to Julian.

"So much is happening at once." Jovani said.

At first it wasn't too bad, but when Julian called me baby girl, Mario stood up and got really upset. Julian started to yell back, and then Jovani just started talking to himself. So now I was sitting down on a couch, by myself. While my boyfriend is yelling at his friend and his other friend is walking around the house talking to himself.

What a great night.