|F O U R T Y-F O U R|

Once Mario led me into his house he asked me a kinda odd question but I didn't really mind.

"Since my parents aren't home, are you okay with going up in our guest room?" He asked.

I didn't know what he had in mind but I knew Mario was a good person, and I trusted him.

"Yea, sure I'm fine with that." I said.

"Good." He said with a wink.

Also another thing I like about Mario is that, when he winks, its a cute wink. Not the same wink Jovani gave Courtney but a very innocent/sweet wink.

He held my hand while we walked together upstairs.

He let go of my hand and bent down to pick up a key under a doormat.

He put the key into the door handle and I immediately saw what looked like a massaging bed, a water bed, a hot tub, giant flat screen tv, a really comfortable looking couch, and lots of food.

"Here we are." He said with a smile.

"Go ahead, get comfortable." He said with another cute wink.

I just walked over to the really comfortable couch and sat down.
Mario then followed behind me, and literally jumped next to me.

"You're so beautiful." He said while grabbing my hand.

"That was random." I said with a laugh.

Mario's hair looked really good and the shirt he had on made him look even cuter. Since he always called me beautiful, I decided to give him a compliment too.

"It was true though." He said with a smile.

"You know. You're hair looks very good right now and that shirt looks really cute on you." I told him.

He immediately blushed and it made me blush as well.

"Thank you Alex." He said.

It was really sure after that.
He was just staring at me, and I was just staring at him. I was looking at both of Mario's eyes and I saw how his eyes moved from the sweatshirt, to my hair, to my uggs, to my eyes, and then on my lips.
For a really long time.

Since he was just staring at my lips, I just moved my eyes down to his too.