|T H I R T Y-E I G H T|

Mario grabbed my hand, and literally pulled me into the guest room at the restaurant. For some reason, this was the only room in the whole restaurant that had 0 windows.

I don't know whether to feel excited or scared, but ether way. I was both.

Once he let go of my hand, Mario slammed the door and leaned back against it.

I didn't want to say anything because one, I didn't know what was about to happen, and two, I didn't want to make him uncomfortable but Mario looked extremely hot the way he was leaned up against that door. Like my heart started to race again.

We heard Julian and Jovani shouting on the other side of the wall
"KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!"

After Mario heard, he looked at me with a really cute face.

"So..." He began.

"Yep.." I said.

"Are we just going to do this for the rest of the time in here?" He asked with a slight laugh.

"I don't know." I said with a laugh as well.

Mario slowly walked up to me.

"Listen, if you don't want to do this. We don't have to." He said.

"I don't really care." I said.

"KISS ALREADY!" They yelled.

He picked up my hand, and kissed the back of it. It actually was really sweet and his lips felt really soft.

When he lifted up his head he smiled and said,

"Just know, I'm not experienced." He said shyly.

"I don't think that matters considering I'm not either." I said.

I could tell when I said that, he felt better and a bit more confident.

"So...do I lean in or do you?" He asked with a smile.

"I guess you do." I said laughing.

Mario picked up both my arms, and made me rest them around his neck. The more closer we got, the more nervous I was.

He put one hand on my cheek, and then used the other to move aside my hair.

He leaned in a bit more and pecked my lips which lasts for like 2.4 seconds.

Of course Julian and Jovani just had to yell
"KISS."

While we were in the middle of it, and Mario bit my lip.

"OW." I yelled.

"Mario jumped. Oh my lord I'm so sorry." He said.

I could tell he was so worried about me, which made me heart beat again. I don't know why, but a tear fell from my right eye. Maybe it hurt so bad that the tear just had to come out.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." I said with a smile.

He gasped, "No you're not. You're crying. Alex I'm so sorry. I'm such an awful kisser." He said with a very sad tone that made my heart ache.

"Mario, I promise you. I'm fine. And you aren't a terrible kisser at all." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really." I said.

Mario wiped the tear that has fallen on my cheek.

"I'm so sorry if I was being over dramatic. It's just that I care about you so much and I felt bad for hurting you." He said.

"Don't feel bad at all. I'm perfectly fine." I said with a smile.

"KISS ALREADY YOU TWO. THE SUSHI IS ALMOST ALL IN OUR STOMACH'S ALREADY!" They both said.

"At this point, I don't care about the sushi or the dare, I care about you." Mario said.

"I love you." I said looking into his eyes.

"I love you too." He said back, looking down as if something was bothering him.

"What's wrong?" I said with a concerned voice.

"It there any way I can make it up to you?" He asked.

"Yes. Only if you want to though." I said.

"I do want to." He said.

"Are you positive?" I asked.

"Very positive." He smiled.

"Okay." I said with a smile as well.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

Mario leaned in again, and kissed me.
I felt like it lasted for many many hours.
It actually was a really good kiss.
If he wouldn't have told me he wasn't experienced, I wouldn't have even been able to tell.
I felt like a princess that very moment.
And his lips were actually very soft.

While we were kissing I heard the door open.

"Niceeee." Julian said.

"He's got it now." Jovani said.

We stopped kissing and Mario gave me a really big hug.

I loved him. And I'm so glad we were together.

"Thanks for being my first kiss." He said.

"Thanks for being mine too." I said.