Chapter 5: A Visitor From Paris

When they got home, Bella went straight to her room. She took her shoes off and laid on the bed. Emily put the bags in her room and went to check on the girl. When she walked inside, Bella was asleep. She covered the girl up and went to take a bath. She felt exhausted.
She took her time and when she finished, she checked on the girl again and she was still out. So Emily went downstairs and cooked spaghetti for lunch. She woke Bella up, they ate and then sat on the couch to watch tv together.
The rest of the day went fine. They just chilled and then unpacked. Later at night they sat to watch a movie in Emily's bedroom and Bella ended up falling asleep. So Emily let her stay there for the night.
She finished watching the movie and fell asleep too.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

The next day Penelope stopped by. She wanted to know everything about the trip.
Emily loved how excited Bella got when she talked about everything that happened.
They met Derek and Reid for lunch at a local restaurant and Bella invited them to the apartment to help her put together a new Lego set she had bought in New York.

They spent the afternoon chatting and assembling Legos.

"We should do this more often." Derek said as Bella got back from upstairs with another small set.

"Well... I'm gonna need more Legos for that. This is all I've got, you know" Bella said.

"Bella!" Emily said and everybody laughed.

"Well, it's the truth" Bella said.

"I'm sure we can do something about that" Penelope said.

"Oh my God no" Emily said. "My house is going to be full of Legos now"

"I'm okay with that" Bella said and they laughed.
They really had a great day and everybody agreed to stop by again some other day.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

That Monday morning Emily had to go back to work. Sadly she didn't have a holiday break like most people. So to the BAU she went and she took Bella with her.

She traveled on two cases that week and on Thursday night Bella was happy to finally get her mom back.
Hotch gave the team the Friday off. So Emily spent the day at home with Bella. They just hung out all day. Both glad to be home together.

On Saturday, Penelope and Derek stopped by to watch a movie with them in the afternoon.

"So what are we watching?" Bella asked sitting next to Morgan on the couch. Emily handed her the popcorn bowl and said "Resident Evil".

"Zombie movie?" Bella asked surprised.

"yeah" Derek smiled.

They had a great time and Bella wasn't so happy when they left.

"We'll see you soon" Morgan said giving her a hug.

"School is back on Monday" Bella said looking a bit down.

"And you'll be running around the office on Monday too" Derek told her.

Bella hugged Penelope goodbye and they left.

"I thought you were excited to see Gavin and Rose" Emily said as they walked to the living room.

"I kind of am, I guess" Bella said even though she didn't look very happy. She did miss her other friends but staying home with her mom sounded so much better than going to school.

Emily gave her a look.

"I just like being at home...with you." the girl said. "and them" she added. Them = the team.