Chapter 37: More Like Hurricane

"Hey I got your message" JJ said walking up to Hotch.

"It's time" Hotch said.

"Why? Morgan might be able to break Doyle without her" JJ said nervous.

"Declan tried to make a call. She's on her way" Hotch said and JJ looked down nervously. She was so scared about how it was going to go.

"Alright. I'll get Morgan." She said.

"I'll get the others" Hotch said.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Bella was getting ready for school and Derek and Garcia were getting ready to work when Hotch called. He told Morgan to take Bella to the office because they had news on Doyle. Morgan had been working a lot trying to locate him, he felt like he owned Emily that.

"What's wrong?" Penelope asked as she saw Derek looked a bit nervous.

"Hotch called and he needs us at the office." He said. "It's about Doyle." He added and Bella just stared scared. She had just walked inside the kitchen.

"You're not going to school today, okay?" He said and Bella nodded. Even if she had too she felt right there that she couldn't go.
"Let's finish quickly and go" he told them. They ate quickly, gathered their things and headed out.

"Be good Lu" Bella told the dog as she petted her head and they went out the door.

Derek could see Bella was really nervous.

They got to the BAU and the team was in the conference room.
"Good morning" Rossi said and Bella gave him a hug.

"How's Lulu?" Reid asked.

"She's good" Bella smiled.

"Everybody, have a seat" Hotch said. Bella took a seat around the table next to Reid and faced Hotch and couldn't help but look really nervous.

"Where's JJ?" Hotch asked and suddenly JJ walked in.

"Alright. We learned Doyle got Declan yesterday morning. Four agents arrested him right here in Virginia. They got him yesterday night but there are no signs of the boy. Doyle said someone took him" Hotch said.

"But he got arrested?" Garcia asked.

"Yes." Hotch said and Bella breathed out relieved. The team felt the same way.

But Rossi noticed Hotch's serious face.
"What's wrong?" Rossi asked.

"4 months ago I made a decision that not only affected the team but also others, including Isabella" Hotch said. Bella stared at him looking curious but nervous.
"As you all know Emily had lost a lot of blood after her fight with Doyle. But the doctors were able to stabilize her." He said and everyone stared confused. "She stayed in the hospital and her identity was hidden" he said and Bella was just confused.

Around the table the team was shocked with the new information.

"She's stayed there until she was well enough to travel. She was reassigned to Paris where she was given several identities, none of which we had access to for her security." He said. Bella just stared at him.

"She's alive?" Penelope asked as her eyes filled with tears.

Isabella looked at her in shock. It finally hit her what Hotch was explaining.
Derek was shocked and angry, just staring at Hotch waiting for him to say it.

"But we buried her" Reid said.

"As I said I take full responsibility for the decision" Hotch said looking at Morgan. "If anyone has any issues they should be directed toward me" Hotch said looking around the table at everybody. Bella just sat there trying to process what was happening.