Chapter 58: A Spark

Later that night, they said goodbye to the team and their friends and headed home. Isabella was exhausted and ended up falling asleep in the car.

"I'll carry her" Derek said when they arrived home.

"We're gonna have to wake her up. She needs to take all this make off" Emily said walking to the side Bella was. She opened the door and woke Isabella up.
"Come on, honey. We're home" Emily said when Bella opened her eyes. The girl got out and they headed inside.

"Bell, go shower" Emily told the girl. Bella headed to the bathroom looking like she was asleep on her feet and Emily and Derek laughed.
The grownups got changed and sat to watch tv while Bella showered. When the girl finished she walked in the living room and Emily took her make up off.

"You're not wearing that again till you're at least 18" Emily said and everyone laughed.

They finished watching a movie and then headed to bed. Isabella laid down next to her mother and smiled.

"What's with that face?" Emily asked smiling too.

"Nothing" Bella said and hugged Emily, hiding her face on her mother's stomach.

"You were amazing" Emily said and Bella looked up. She smiled pushing hair away from her daughter's face so she could look in her eyes.

The smile on Isabella's face made her smile even bigger.

"I love you" Emily said.

"I love you too mom" Bella said and hid her face again.

In little time they were asleep.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

(Saturday)

Saturday was a big day. Penelope woke up early in the morning and with the help of Derek and JJ she took all her boxes to her apartment.
Isabella woke up around 10 to find Emily making pancakes in the kitchen.

"Where's everyone?" The little girl asked as she walked to her mother.

"They went to Penelope's place" Emily said as she wrapped Bella in a hug.

They ate breakfast and then went to Bella's bedroom.

"We need to pack your things" Emily said.

"Are we taking all my things?" Bella asked siting on the bed.

Emily could see the girl was nervous. "Not all, honey." She said and took a spot next to Bella.
"You can leave some clothes, some books and some little things if you want. Like your plushes, but most of it needs to go"

"Okay" Bella said looking around the room. Suddenly Emily grabbed her hand.

"It's going to be okay" Emily said with a sad smile. Bella nodded and hugged her mom. "Come on, help me out" Emily said and they stood up and grabbed a few boxes.
They spend the morning packing. Around 1pm, Derek, Penelope and JJ arrived. JJ took Henry with her. The little boy ran to Bella when they got there.

"Henry!" Bella said and hugged him.

"Let's play" Henry said excited.

They were about to go to her bedroom when Emily said "backyard guys" and the kids headed there followed by Lulu.
Derek ordered lunch while the women took the boxes to the car. Soon everyone sat together to eat.

"Mom, Chloe asked if I wanted her to help me with my bedroom today" Bella said. "Can she go with us?"

"Sure. You can invite Gavin too if you want. The pool is clean so if you guys want to go there later while we work it's okay" Emily said and Bella smiled and texted her friends.