Chapter 31: Please Help Me

On Wednesday, Bella had an okay day at school and at the office but after they left work Derek stopped by Emily's apartment. JJ was with them. Bella put on a brave face and went in but before she got to the stairs she had a panic attack. She started crying really bad, her breathing got heavy and Derek knew he had to get her out of there so they locked the door and went to the car. She took a while to calm down but eventually she did. The worst part was that it was Wednesday and she had to go see the shrink. Bella sat on the back with Penelope while JJ was on the front with Derek. When Bella saw where Derek parked the car she started crying again and kept saying she was not going in. Derek carried her inside as she cried and begged to go home. The doctor called her in and she would not let go of Morgan so doctor, Joanna Huff, let him go in with her. The woman asked about why she got there crying already and he told her everything that happened. Bella cried the entire time and just said she wanted to go home, nothing more. The shrink gave her a notebook and explained she wanted Bella to use it as a journal, and that like that she wouldn't have to talk but write and it might be easier. Bella didn't even move to get the journal. She just looked away so Derek got it and they left.

"Is it always like this?" JJ asked as they buckled up to leave.

"Yes" Morgan said looking at Bella sobbing on the back with Garcia.

"I wanna go home" the girl cried.

"We are going home" Morgan said serious. JJ could see he was upset.

"Hey" JJ said getting him to look at her. "She's like this. Emily told me once that she hates shrinks and she just doesn't talk at all." JJ said.

"I know" Derek said. "I'm not mad at her" he said. He was mad with the fact that he had to take her there, mad that he didn't have a choice.

"I know you're not. But you're worried" JJ said.

"Well of course I am worried" he said. "Just look at her" he said and started driving. Morgan absolutely hated seeing Isabella cry. He always felt like he just wanted to grab her and run and make everything that bothered or hurt her go away. And he hated the fact that he couldn't.

They stopped to drop JJ off and then went home. When they got to the house Bella was asleep. Derek carried her inside and placed her on the couch. Garcia showered and then sat with the girl while he showered. About an hour later Bella woke up and sat with them to watch tv. Later She showered, had dinner and then the doctor stopped by. The woman saw the girl's back and it was really healing great. She showed Garcia and Morgan exactly what to do and said she wanted to see the girl in 10 days for a check-up. Bella cried a little bit when the doctor cleaned the clover and around it.
The woman was happy about the improvements and left. Bella stayed on the couch with them and soon fell asleep.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

The first day in Paris was hard for Emily. She wasn't very sure about going out so she stayed inside the hotel room all day.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

(Thursday)

Derek was talking to JJ about Doyle and about how Bella was doing when Hotch walked in and said they had a case in Montana. Derek wanted to text Bella but JJ suggest not.

"She'll be upset if I don't. Emily always texted her" he said.

"If you do she'll be upset at school. You know that. Let her know from Penelope when she's already here" JJ said and Derek agreed. He knew Bella would probably get nervous and he was scared she would call crying begging to go home.

.

Around 3:20, Garcia texted Bella telling her to get on the bus with Gavin because Derek was busy. Bella didn't want to so Penelope talked to Hilary and the woman ended up dropping Bella off at the BAU. So after a while Bella arrived. She had been feeling really nervous the entire ride.