5

Although the entire team was affected by Hinata's change, Kageyama was hit the worst. It felt like a blow to the stomach to see the boy so sad. He wanted to help.

So, he planned to tell Hinata how he felt. May 1st, that was the day he chose to tell Hinata. He would confess his love, and hopefully Hinata would start to feel better. Love was all it took I the movies, right?

But life isn't a movie.

It was most likely going to be an unsuccessful plan, but he hoped it would help. He couldn't stand to see Hinata suffer anymore.

"Kageyama, have you seen Hinata?" Sugawara snapped the boy out of his trance.

"No, I haven't." Kageyama said coldly.

"I don't think we can avoid this situation anymore. We need to help him." Suga said.

"I just want him to be happy again."

"We all do Kageyama. If he comes tomorrow, we'll be sure to confront him. No backing down."

Kageyama nodded and stared down at his shoes, as though they were the most interesting thing in the world. The two waited for the rest of the team to arrive in silence, and one by one the other club members piled in the room.

The air was uneasy as Daichi called a meeting, and everyone felt the tension rise.

"I think you know what this is about," Daichi said solemnly. "Something is happening with Hinata, and we need to help." The rest of the team nodded, staring at the ground.

Tanaka was the first to break the silence. "I'm sure if we all work together, we can make him better."

"Yeah, let's do it!" Nishinoya shouted as the two boys started to get excited for Hinata's return.

But it wouldn't be that easy.