6

The next day, Hinata still didn't show up to practice. The team was disappointed, sad they couldn't attempt to cheer him up today.

"Y'know what, let's visit him today." Daichi spoke. "We can try to cheer him up at his home!"

"I think that's a great idea!" Suga said in a futile attempt to lift the sad aura the team had.

No one disagrees, so it was decided that after practice the team would visit Hinatata's house.

Kageyama led the group, he knew were Hinata lived as he had visited many times before. He knocked wearily; he was nervous as to what he would find.

The door creaked open, but no one was seen. Finally, Kageyama noticed a small figure peeking through a crack in the door. Her orange hair was pulled into pig tails and her brown eyes were bright.

"Tobio-chan?" She asked quietly.

"Hello Natsu, we're here to see Shōyo. May we come in?"

Natsu looked at Kageyama for a second, before opening the door more. Once it was finally wide open, the team was hit with the horribly strong scent of alcohol. It burnt their throats, they didn't know how te little girl could deal with it.

"Shōyo is in his room." Natsu said as she pointed to a door.

The team walked through the small, messy house until they reached it.

"Who's gonna open it?" Yamaguchi asked. The team bickered for a minute until Kageyama stepped in.

"I'll open it." He said, taking a step towards the door. He twisted the door knob and slowly opened the door.