12

He wanted to leave the world, and finally he gave into his desires.

Slowly, the red head walked to his desk.

A pen. He needed a pen. And some paper. He looked around for a second and then grabbed the materials.

He wrote something small for everyone he cared about. Little letters to each of them, expressing his love and admiration to them and how much he'd miss them.

Time for step two.

Hinata stood up and wobbled to his mothers bathroom. He was frightened, but he would do it for everyone else's sake.

For Natsu, for his mother, for the team, for Kageyama.

Especially for Kageyama.

Hinata picked up the razor and locked the door. No one would come to save him, but he had to lock the door to be safe. Or to be dangerous actually.

Hinata dragged the sharp blade across his skin roughly, right above his veins. It wasn't like he expected. It was painful.

He felt like someone lot a fire in his arm, and it was just spreading throughout his body.

Hinata moved to the next arm. It was even worse the second time.

Hinata's vision was blurring. He was crying, and in pain.

And scared.

Crash!

Hinata fell to the floor, his body going limp as he slowly bled to death.

Dear reader,
Hi hi hi!!!! I'm really bored today, so I can publish this entire book today if you want. All I'll have to do is edit the chapters. There are gonna be 33 in total, so tell me if you want me to finish it today.