14

Dear reader,
I know this chapter may seem like the end, but there's still a lot more. So, bear with me. Or is it bare with me? English is confusing Omg. But still, I have thirty three parts to this story and I hope you stay with me through the whole thing. Thanks!

"Hello," the principal said as he looked at the team. He gulped, nervous to speak.

"You all remember your former club member Hinata Shōyo, right?" The principal asked.

Thump thump.

Kageyamas heart was beating out of his chest.

"Well, he is no longer with us."

Thump thump thump.

It felt like Kageyama's heart had just been ripped out of his chest. It was beating so fast. He let a tear slide down his face, unnoticed by the others.

"He has written something for each of you, and he would like you to read them. I must go to find the others who left the team, he wrote things for them as well."

The boys took their letters, each crying as they read.

Kageyama has cried the most. He violently sobbed as he read.

He felt like he had just lost the sun. Hinata was like the Bright day to him, whereas Kageyama was the dark night. They were opposites. But opposites attract, right?

That's what he loved about Hinata. His bright smiles. His happy eyes. His colorful hair. Everything that just made him bright.

"Toss to me Kageyama."

Oh how he would miss that voice.

Oh how he would miss those eyes.

And that hair.

And that beautiful smile that seemed to brighten anyone's day, even during their darkest times. He would miss it so much. The thought that Hinata would be gone was unbearable to him.

He wished this was a nightmare that he could just wake up from.

But it wasn't.