chapter2

I woke up by my annoying alarm and the realization hit me like a rock that my bestie(means bestfriends for girls) will be here and do a little wittle dance and slide my legs over my bed to the floor and head to my washroom and do my morning daily routine and wear a tank top covered by a big sized sweater and blue jeans and a little makeup as eyeliner and lip gloss.

I head down to my kitchen and grab a gronola bar and leave my house.

Today's weather is chilly compared to other days of october last week .

I reach my destination and greet people here and there. Today i would leave early or would call it a half day at work .

After working for 4 hours its now 10 o'clock . I got a msg from dany that she wilk be at my house in half an hour so i told my boss that i want half day holiday and she is too kind and let me leave.

(Skipped walking home)

I reached home and when i was unlocking it i heard a roar of a car . When i turned around i saw a black bentley. I knew it was dany and i was excited to see her after a long time as you see my father is rich and wouldn't let my friends come over or let me talk to them... so we had too much security for one person and i hated that they would follow me everywhere except my room and bathroom thankgod i got a little freedom *huff* but he never let me see his office or tell me about it but i didnt wanna push him so i always kept quiet. My dad also bought this apartment room and he keeps eye on me like I'm a bank room which would get robbed any moment.

Sometimes you just feel too much frustrated of being treated as a child even though you are a 19 year old girl that's why i decided to leave and it was not easy I've to do many things to let him leave me.

I saw dany getting out of her car and i smiled as she runned towards me and hugged me tightly. I saw a boy or more like a bad boy getting out of her car towards us. I didnt know him cuz i moved out just 5 months before. The boy came in full view to say i was scared was an understatement i was frightened as dany let go me she was pushed into the punkboys tight hold.

" hi dany i missed u"i said

"hello to you also and i missed you too and belle meet my boyfriend liam" said dany.

" hello love. My name is liam payne boyfriend of very beautiful danielle" said liam and dany was full on blushing.

" hi liam my name is belle watson and bestie of very beautiful danielle" i said and dany was looking like a tomato.

then someone's phone was ringing. Liam searched his pockets until he found his phone and excused himself . Dany and me took her suitcases inside the house and ploped on the couch minutes later liam came and kissed dany and said goodbye to both of us.

I started preparing for lunch a grilled chicken with ravioli . After i was done cooking dany came downstairs after finishing her unpacking. We sat down at table.

"so someone in your life?" Asked dany out of blue.

"no one. Ya know my dad he wouldn't let me be friends with boys" i said.

"yeah yeah" dany said but no one knows i had a boyfriend but I've to breakup cuz i thought someone will find out and it will be no good for both of us. 

" how did you met liam don't take it in a wrong way but he gives me some type of punk vibes"i asked.

"belle ummm.. how do i tell" said dany. 

"hey its okay if you dont wanna . Tell me when you are good to tell" i said smiling at her.

"but i want to... so here goes nothing" she sighs.

and continues "liam works in a world wide known and feared gangs ' black  gang' he kind of claimed me as his and even police is afraid of his gang " told dany but i was scared shitless.

"who's the leader and 've you met him?" I asked .

She nodded and said" his name is harry styles . He's cold hearted and can do anything to protect anything he loves. And there are 5 members in this gang liam the smartest and the wise one, harry the gang leader and strongest and cold hearted one, niall can make plans really fast and gives really best hugs, zayn is the one who can shoot very well and does not speak until a serious matter,louis the funniest and a good actor cuz if someone tried to shot him he would act as if he's dead but no man.(i know he left but he's in our hearts today also so...)" said dany and continued.

" they all have girlfriends liam's is me,zayn's perrie ,louis's elouner and niall's is emma" said dany i was too much in shock to even say anything.

we both chatted a lil more and watched a movie or two and slept on the couch cuz we were too much lazy to get up and climb the e fuckin' stairs.

__________________________________________

Hey guys! Updated another chapter and plz vote and comment.