chapter5

It was that boy from morning harry oh how i hate him. The lady with black hair and big green eyes same like harry's . In instant i knew  she was his mother and that man maybe his father. That lady came towards me and "hi darling . I am anne you might not remember because last time we met you were 5 and it's nice to meet you"said la-anne smiling "hello. My name is belle and it's nice to meet you too"i said then the man came and"hello. My name is Des Styles husband of anne. Pleasure to meet you" said des "hello des it's my pleasure too" i said the anne grabbed my hand st me in front of  them in a chair alone. Harry stood up and came towards me  "oh. You couldn't ressist me" said harry smirking "oh. Stop you came here to see me as it's my house you dumbass" i sassed and his eyes seem to get darker when i gave him a new name i got scared and my dad cleared his throat as i saw my brother coming in our living room he came to harry and gave him a bro hug then shook his hands with his parents and sat with me i was relieved knowing that someone would save me from harry. "Today cheryl (bels mom) , me and harry's pqrents would like to announce something" said my dad harry and me nodded my head and in the corners of my eye i saw my brother get tensed "bels you and harry are to be married as me and his parents signed a contract" my dad said in a rushed tone and my smile was no longer on my face and i got  angry and stood up and took off towards exit of the house "bels where are you going" my dad asked in a demanding tone and i was suprised seeing how much he can say after the bomb he blew on me " I'm going to my friends house for the night and might won't be coming till tomorrow morning" i said on the verge of tears . I glanced in the room and saw harry smirking i got more pissed "please belle c'mon understand don't leave the house like this. Please" said my brother coming towards me "you knew about this. Right? " i asked in a disbelieve tone "bels you know-" i interrupted him "no listen camy my question is simple . Did you know about this or no?" I seethed "yes" he said in a defeated tone "oh congrats bro! Because i thought i would trust you but no ans thanks for all the love. Night" i said leaving the house and i started laughing cuz i tend to do this when I'm angry and took a big rock and threw it on one of the cars and started running and searched my pocket for the earphones that i took with me before coming downstairs and went to the park i used to go i turned and saw no one behind me and relaxed a bit cuz i thought my farther would send someone behind me.

I opened the gate of the park and sat down i broke down and cried for hours and was feeling droopy when i heard footsteps and got scared . I switched my phone on and saw it was 3 a.m. in the morning i took a big rock for defensing myself i know its lame but its better than nothing. I saw a mop of curls and bright green eyes and sat on the bench and slump down. He came and he was angry "wh the hell you ran away" he seethed and i got scared "i-i " i stammered damn my fucking  voice has to go right now "tell me!!" He yelled "i was" i broke down and the next thing i know i was down on the floor and a stinging pain in my cheek he slapped me i was shocked and brought my hand to my cheek to sooth it "when i say something then say before i give more hard punishments" he started walking and stopped"hey satnd up and we are going your home ." I stood up started walking and sobbed all the way home and thought i would never let himbhit me again . I now was getting pissed cuz he slappped me . Then a man came in front of me and enveloped me in a hug then i referred him as my best uncle but he was a bodyguar for my dad. Harry grunted from beside me and yanked me out of uncle's arms. I squirmed but he didn't le got "let go of me now. You does nit have a right to touch me" i seethed. He chuckled and his eyes seemed get darker" listen here after i propose you officially no one will even talk to you as you know I'm in a gang and after you marry me . Your brother and me will be the heads. No questions " he said "bye " james said and i waved to him and i saw a black range rover "get in the car" said harry i nodded .

(Skipped car ride)

We got home and mom hugged me the instant i steeped inside and cried on my shoulder . I didnt show any emotion to her and pushed past her and went to my room. My dad came in my room . He sat beside me "you know i luv u morr than anything" asked my dad i nodded "then bels i think we should talk tomorrow-oh sorry i mean this morning. When you wake up. Night" he stood up and left my room ans thought about leaving the house early morning when everyone's asleep but then i wanted to know the truth i wanted know what has been hide from me for all these years. Before i know i was feeling my eyelids close but before listening my brother coming into my room and "bels I'm sorry . Night" he saud his voice was like he cried and i wanted to hug him and tell him it's fine but he kissed my forehead and left but said 'i luv u before shutting the door'. I also let my self slip into darkness.

____________________________________

Hey guys i know i updated after 3 days but i was confused as  how to continue but I've got really great friends and they helped me !!!!

Guys comment and vote!!!😘😘❤❤
Words-1087

~C.S.