Chapter14

*bels pov*

It was hard to not fear someone like harry after you have broke something special to them. The thing they loved and called baby.

Harry was standing in shock in front of his car and i was watching in pure horror. But it was an amazing side to see.
He turned around and said, " What the fuck happened to my baby".

"It was an accident remember i told u that i crashed into a tree and before i left for my small meeting with dany you only have said that i can take uour car even though i told you to not force me but you said that Im trusted so......" I did not have anything else to defend myself and the on harry's face was now turned into amusement.

" you are the person apart my family and my friend who sure knows how to annoy me or what to do to anger me right?!" He asked gripping my waist so tight that breathing was like a cloud that im trying to reach.

"Call your friend and imma go and get another car he said releasing me and giving a sloppy kiss to my forehead fir which i had to resist my face showing disgust.

*phew* was the only thing i managed to get out of me and i started dialing dany's no.  In that minute harry shouted my name and i saw him pulling out a matte jaguar.

As usual he did not open my door as he is a gentlemen. I opened my door and sat down and dany picked up my phone.

*conversation of bels and dany; d for dany and b for bels*

D- where in the  fucking hell are you?

B- Im so sorry I will tell you everything once I meet you where we decided to meet.

D- no you cant meet me now because now i came back to work and i will call you later Ive to do some shit for boss.

B- okay. I will tell you everything at home.  Bye.

D- okay. Bye.

*beep beep*

" So harry niw you gotta take a u-turn and drop me at my house" I said looking at him and saw him already looking at me.

" So i see now you got your meeting cancelled , so as in order to not be bored let's go to a date" he said with expressionless face.

" What the fuck" is what i said and it was enough for me to get a smack on my thigh and it hurt so bad because of his rings.

" Dont you dare swear again and its a party but you can be my date. We are heading there only now" he said calmly.

" But i have to go to first to my house to change my clothes" i said as calm as i can because i was seething from anger as he had smacked me. He had no right to do that.

" No you are going in these cloths on you ans i dont want you wearing something that even flashes a bit of your skin. I dont anyone seeing what'a mine" he said more like growling.

I was quite for the whole ride and I checked my phone to see that we have been driving for 30 minutes and in the moment harry parked the car and turned towards me.

" If you don't behave here or do as I say I would give you punishment and you dont want to know what it is. Now come on. " he said getting out of the car.

But i was silent and gave a nod only and when I meet his standing figure across the car he immediately took my hand and led us inside and we could here music blaring through speakers and smoke going around with sweaty bodies dancing around and the bad smell of alcohol going around too.

Harry immediately removed his hand from my hand gripped my waist tightly and I felt certainly safe in his arms. I felt protected like no one could now harm me. I smiled internally at feeling I always craved.

Almost for a moment almost I thought this wedding would be
something I wanted in my life.

We saw 4 guys from earlier and 4 girls with them and one of them was someone famili- it was dany!! But how she was at- . I was interrupted in my thoughts by harry.

"Baby these are my best friends and their fiancée and girlfriends and you know two of them right?" He asked and in response I just nodded and he squeezed my waist to signal me to speak.

"Hello. My name is belle watson" I said with my head bowed Down.

"And my fianceé" he finished it.

"So I should introduce ourselves right? My name is Eleanor this is my fiancé Louis , this is perrie and her fiancé Zayn, this is Amanda her boyfriend Niall and last one Danielle and her boyfriend " eleanor introduced me to everyone.

" Lets get a drink yeah?!" Said Louis as he made some drinks with the guys as i stood awkwardly in between them and the worst part all of them knew each other.

Then i saw dany coming towards me  " hey why the fuck are you being submissive to harry " she asked and shock in her voice was evident.

" Im being submissive because I know the consequences of everything that will make harry mad " i said at brim of breaking down.

"Tell me everything once we get to house. Okay?!" She asked and i just nodded my head and soo i felt a arm draped on waist and Im being pushed into someone's chest...........

__________________________

Heya !! I know some of you waited for me to update and i promised to update after my exams but i was going through many things these past days but im truly sorry!!!!!

Words:947

Cricuss
~❤️