chapter3

* its been a week since dany move into and its saturday morning*

I woke up today not by my alarm but my fucking phone buzing in pocket of my pjs to say i was annoyed was an understatement cuz i never was a morning person ughhhh....... After diffuculty of finding my phone i picked it up. The name i saw made my sleep go away immediately.

Dad calling he never calls without a serious problem . I picked my phone....

( dad *d* belle * b*)

D- hi darlin'
B- hey dad
D- i just called u to visit me and your mum for a while cuz its been ages *laughs*
B- yeah dad i would do as its saturday so got a weekend with my parents
D- sure and I've got a suprise for ya so just come fast* laughs again*
B- dad now you dont know I'm coming right now can't wait..
D- hey I'm ending call and we meet at house. I love you
B- i luv you too dad and byee.

I got up and got ready to wake a heavy sleeper known as my bestie dany it took a while actually.

" let me sleep you lovely bitch"dany mumbled.

"wake up right now or I'll pour ice cold water on you and here goes the counting 1........2.......-" i got interrupted by her

"you fucking bitch let me sleep or i would kill you" she screamed.

"you love me enough to not kill me" i was laughing my ass off and she was pissed ......hmmm that was a good sight to see.

" why would you wake up and wake me up too at 7 a.m." asked dany.

"oh yeahh... main convo..... i forgot to tell you this in all the drama of waking you up is my dad called-" i got interrupted again by her.

" do you really know that person was your dad cuz he would never call you without a reason-" i interrupted her this time.

"yeah that's what i was gonna tell you but got interrupted by you..... so back to the story he told me he wants me to meet him and mum cuz it's been ages since we last talked and he's got some surprise for me . So I'm gonna get ready and call into work and get holiday for today and sunday" she was smirking then when she knew i saw her she grinned.

" what's in your shit head going on" i asked playfully.

" i thought of inviting liam actually" she said.

" hey i dont mind but i want my house as it is" i said sternly and playfully too and i know that also it isn't going to be that way so no more talking and went upstairs in my bedroom to get ready.

I wore ( the dress on top) and wore a little of makeup( this time a little changed )eyeliner, mascara and red bright lipstick.

I went downstairs and called at my work place and today also my boss granted me a leave but after saying she's gonna give me half salary like i care * here comes the sassy me*. And ate a banana and took a glass and filled it with orange juice, i drank it quickly then hollered dany and said a goodbye with a hug .

I stepped outside of the house and saw a curly haired man not a man but guy older than 2 or 3 years only standing and was going to knock but i stepped out. He looked suspiciously at me like i looked like a robber.

I would like to say he was looking hot wearing black skinny jeans and a black top and his tattoos were visible ughhh stop you are practically staring i thought .

This hot guy with curly hair was smirking and i knew I've been caught staring and i blushed hard.

" hello love my name's harry" his voice was raspy cuz of the weather.

" my name is belle and not want to be rude or something but why are you here need anything?" I asked and he chuckled.

" i came here to talk to danielle . She's my friend " he said with that stupid smirk of his .

I was getting irritated by this

" yeah she's inside" i snapped i didnt want to but he irritated me. He kinda looked scary then harry's eyes got dark i was litteraly was going to pee cuz he looked so much scary " don't use that tone with me or there are consequences. Understood?" He came forward and held my wrist too tightly. Surely its going to get bruised later" You just met me and now you are ordering me. I'm not the one who listens to every or anyone's command so get off me " my sassiness got the better of me .

He released me and he looked amused too and i took my wrist near to my chest and massaged it slowly to ease the pain. This bastard..... oh shit I'm getting late and the later i get there the more i'm getting annoyed .

So i pushed past harry and walked to black ferrari in the garage. I put my keys in and started the ignition and it roared to life i pulled the car on the road and in front of my house and saw harry staring at my car and he smirked when he saw me i showed him middle finger .

I took off irritated by his smriking face oh how i just wanna slap that smirk off his face and that thought made me smile. I dont use my caar daily but on occasions of going somewhere far.

I reached my home and one of the guards came and pulled my gate open asked me to hand him my keys so he can take my car to the garage and he took off i saw my father coming out i ran towards him and in his arms. I always was a daddy girl.

" hey sweetie. You dont even have a idea how much i missed you and now we are going to have some family time finally" he said while smiling

" dad i also missed you but more cuz there is no one for me there but here mum is here for you and you for her and i now get to know the meaning of being alone without bodyguards always around" i joked halfly and was serious halfly.

At this time we were inside this big ass of a mansion once i called my house *laughs*. My mum came rushing towards me and enveloped me in a bone crushing hug.

"mum how am i suppose to breathe" i joked and laughed and she released me.

" oh how much ive missed you. My bels.." said my mum with all of her strength trying not to cry.

"mum i missed you too and i know I'm your bels" we all laughed and we took seat on the couch and talked then i remembered my suprise.

" dad what is my suprise. I want it now" i whined and complained

" eager much bels . Here's your gift to get it turn around" said my dad and i instantly turned around to see who i didnt excpect to.........

____________________________________

I know i left you at a cliffhanger so guyz i would probably update more by the time . I luv you and plz vote and comment😘

Words : 1181