Chapter16

Comment down if you see any mistakes, if you do that then I'll dedicate a chapter for you cuz you are being polite. Love you.
_______________________

* Belle's p.o.v. *

Is it bad to think something good for someone who has threatened me and my family.

Oh yeah you guys don't know that harry and dad had told me few things about the contract.

* Flashback *

" You know that I love you and will always darling " my father asked.

" Yes dad and I also love you " I said somehow grinning although I knew my father had something serious to share to me.

" There are few things in the contract that are important tha- " my father was interrupted in his speech by none other that the mafia almighty.

" I'm sorry I'm late I was just caught up on my work Mr. Watson. " harry explained his tardiness.

" It's alright because I'm not started with real conversation till now " my dad with a smile.

" So as I was telling that there are some things that are important in this contract that include~
1. If you run away from this marriage then whenever harry finds you he can forcefully bed you and has to produce a heir in the next nine months.
2. If you don't feel alright with this marriage after five years then you can divorce him.
3. And if he feels that you are rejecting the marriage then he can take over my mafia as well as his.

I think these are already the most important things that I can falk of right now. Harry would you like to add something? " my father asked.

" Yes that if anything of the stunts you pull then the consequesnces given are nothing of what I will do to you. The part where I would rake your father's mafia sounds great to me but I respect your father and I think you should too so don't even try because in the end it will all go in vain. " he looked towards me with his cold demeanor to which I shrinked back a little,

But any girl right in mind would shut up would nod or would not say anything but here this does not apply to me as I kept glaring and dashed towards the door but not before saying.

"Fuck You" with hatred evident in my voice that a deaf would also be too aware of it.

" Oh babe that feeling is mutual and it won't be long. I promise. " he winked and I could not stand another moment with that man and walked out of the house.

*Flashback over*

I've never wanted my life to go this way. I was one of the girls who had fantasies of falling in love then marrying their love and have happily after but seems like it ain't gonna happen.

I was always thankful for what i have in my life I knew that somewhere out people were fighting for life in hospitals, working their asses of for having something to fullfill their needs, life is easy but we people tend to make it hard.

In all the thinking I didn't notice that harry was watching me staring at him while was asleep now he might think I'm a creep and probably would tear the contract.

I hi-fived myself in my mind.

" I know I'm hot , sexy and the most handsome man you would probably see but staring at someone is not good. " he said with his oh-so-infamous-smirk.

" You don't need to flatter yourself harry I've seen way much better. " I also added a smirk to my face to make it sound real.

He suddenly hovered over me and pinned my arms up with his hands. His face was in the crook of my neck inhaling which made me shiver and I could feel him smirking.

" I know that you've never been into relationships so tell me the truth darling" he growled as he started leaving wet kisses that sent electricity through my body.

" You don't know me enough so you can't judge me. " I said even though somewhere one part of me was scared.

" So then tell me darling who was your first kiss. " he asked mockingly.

I hesitated a good minutes before speaking.

" Evan. " i said with confidence written on my face but I only knew the truth.

" Now now would you like to enlighten about this Evan. " he asked mockingly again which fueled to my anger and I knew better to keep shut up than say anything that will lead to problems.

" I met him during my university " I lied quickly way too much quickly.

But his smirk only widened which made me confuse.

" Babe how much I know about you is that you didn't even fucking apply for university" he said with anger seething.

" okay I'm sorry I'm caught but I did have relationship but I ended it so no you dont have to go all hulk on me." His all wait on me was cramping my body up and my body was starting to hurt.

" Please harry would you mind getting off me my body is paining because of you hulk. " i said sharply. 

" No I actually like this position. " he mumbled in my neck and started kissing my neck and leaving feathery kisses. I had to bite my lip to stop my moans.

" Harry please get off of me I still have to meet with dany at my house. " I said.

" This is your house don't you fucking forget. " he snapped at me.

" okay mr. Hulk and please let go to my ex. " I said with a mocking smile.

" Now who the fuck is your ex. " he asked now stopping kissing my neck and glared at me.

" Mr.hulk I meant my ex house. " i exclaimed.

" You know what you haven't seen my hulk side because i saved that for our wedding night. " he said he bit down on my neck where my neck meets my shoulder and i involuntary let out a moan.

" That is so sexy. " he said sucking and nipping on it and now the pleasure was turned into pain as he did it more roughly to which I let out a whimper.

" Harry it's hurting stop please. " I said mre like pleaded to him but he didn't.

" Harry please stop it. " ge finally stopped and i brought my hand up to touch the hickey he left and hissed in pain.

" No everybody will know that you are mine " he said grinning.
He rolled to the other side but not before pecking me on my forehead.

__________________________

Heya!!!!!! I'm really sorry for not updating.  My life's been hectic. Ive been through so much but guess what you guys are lucky.

Make sure to comment and vote.

Words:1072

~C❤️.