Chapter18

*Bella's P.O.V*

I was running and running from hours. My breathing was abnormal, my heart was just waiting for coming out. The sun had gone for dinner and sleep away his tiredness. I was running in a white wedding dress that one was the fabric that was the finest one but now it is just torned off and dirty with mud clumps on it.

I heard shoutings and started running again in speed that was impossible but for me it was possible. Right now all the men of His mafia were finding me as per the orders they were allowed to fire if I didn't compromise with them.

I did not want to marry him and then be nithing but a producer of a heir to the family.

As per the contact Harry could bed me the instant and should produce a heir. My all fear got me to run fatser than before.

I stopped for a minute after I thought that I lost them a mile away. My chest was burning like someone set me on fire. I was getting better and better breathing now and started taking off in other direction.

I bumped in a hard chest and before I could fall familiar arms wrapped them around me. I started thrashing and wailing because I knew my fate.

" you should have thought earlier " he tsked and laughed loudly when I thrashed and wailed loudly when he tightened his arms around me.

" please no. Dont do this. I will hate you forever. Please leave me. " i cried and begged him.

He tsked again and again before letting me go and I fell on my bum on the floor.

I satrted getting up before I pulled up roughly by my hair to which I yelled in pain. It was a feeling that felt like all my head was on fire.
I started screaming when his hand tightened more.

"Please plea-" I was interrupted.

" shut up bitch you deserve this " he roared.
" no please no. "

He pulled me closer to a tree and got ropes from people which I have noticed were standing here. He tied me to it and pulled his gun out.

" I bever thought I would do this" a bang was heard.......................

"Get up bella it was all just a bad dream. Sweetheart calm down. " a motherly soothing voice cooed.

I cried and wrapped my arms around Anne before pulling and apologizing for getting her dress wet.

" cmon now sweetcheaks we need you to get dressed. " she said and I smiled at her nicknames and she sure can make anyone smile.

"Okay let me just take a shower. " i said and walked to my wardrobe and pulled out a set of new panties and bras and walked in my bathroom.

*After 15 minutes*

I walked out in my plush black bathrobe that had little white flowers on it which adorned its beauty with grace.

I've thought about how all the beauty in the world one day would get destroyed by a million monster and satans. HUMANS. Is what we call ourselves. Even though we don't deserve it. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Anne.

"Darling cmon sit down we have a little time to get you all dressed up. " she said winking.

I smiled and sat down. One thing was sure that I hared makeup with passion. She took out a lot of things. And her work started and it took a lot of efforts for me to not get irritated because I was a person who would get irritated with makeup in a second.

About 1 hour later we were done with make up and I heard a gasp. I opened my eyes and gawked at the beautiful girl who stood in the mirror.

"Oh my god I feel so lucky to have you as my daughter-in-law. Think about your babies oh gosh tgey would be perfect little things. " she gushed out and I just blushed at her.

"C'mon bella you need to wear your dress. Now we can't have you going in that bathrobe. Now can we?!?" She asked while laughing.

"She opened a ziplock bag and I was struck with what was inside it got my heart busting with happiness.

"Oh my god. This. Is.  Beautiful. " i said emphasising each word.

________________________________

Heya!! Little sunshines. It was really lovely of all of you to support me with your kindness. Please do point out mistakes or error. Love you all!!!!

Words: 720

C❤️.